Is there anything to be said about the unused final chapter boss of Thracia 776?

Sir Ilpalazzo

I just thought this was really interesting, so I wanted to know if there was really anything more to this than what's said on this site (about the unused boss from the final chapter whose lines are in katakana). I guess there's probably not much out there, but I was hoping there might be. I can't really see how another boss could be crammed into that chapter anyway (especially if it was actually supposed to be the final boss).

The likely context of the boss would be something foreign, and by that, I mean inhuman. A monster/dragon is likely, but also possible is one of the spirit warriors--though I'm not sure plot-wise how much semblance the spirit warriors have to their old selves. If all they are are empty clones, I don't see an issue with their speech sounding like such. But if they do retain more human elements, the text wouldn't be in jarring katakana.

What is said might help, but it could have been something summoned up at the last moment. Though Thracia has hints of being rushed and unrefined, it did get boxed together pretty well for what it is. It's unlikely there was a huge difference in the final chapter. Just a small alteration.

I'm actually rather curious about this. How much data is there on it?

It would kind of make sense seeing as how the current final boss is just a Dark Bishop with one decent spell. I kinda liked that though, he's entirely mortal.