[FE8] Hopeful Draft

JaketheGr3at

Would anyone want to do this with me? I am fully committed and have plenty of time on my hands. Hopefully you nice people here at Serenes Forest will be able to help me as I am new to drafting and Serenes Forest. Any takers?

No one's stopping you.

But if you really wanted to make one, why didn't you just do it? =P Just go ahead.

Okay I definitely will once I have at least three other people agree to do this with me. You in on it soul? it'll probably look like

Normal Mode

Only drafted units may fight, visit houses/villages, support and shop.

Undrafted units may rescue undrafted units, shop. That is all

Undrafted units may not rescue drafted and NPC units, or meatshield.

Ephraim route

No tower or ruins abuse. Other than trainees to 10/1

Colm and Rennac are allowed if undrafted but only to unlock chests and such. No combat

Map shopping is not allowed

If a person who drafts Ross does not have Vanessa, they can have a free rescue of Ross using Vanessa. Just common courtesy

Also no deaths.

Not sure what the punishment should be for using non drafted characters

Allowed characters for all: Eirika, Ephraim

Edited by JaketheGr3at

Since it's on normal mode would you consider taking an idea from the long lost color draft and have everyone do a separate, tower run? Ironically, the only draft I've ever one was in Sacred Stones, so you could probably count me in, but what are the rules regarding Seth?

Since it's on normal mode would you consider taking an idea from the long lost color draft and have everyone do a separate, tower run? Ironically, the only draft I've ever one was in Sacred Stones, so you could probably count me in, but what are the rules regarding Seth?

No, sorry no tower. And sweet glad to have you. I would have to say no use of Seth or a turn penalty of 5-8 turns still not sure how severe I should be on it.

Since it is normal mode and therefore a quick run I guess I'll juggle this along with the FE12 draft I'm doing, assuming other people want to also.

Edit: Disregard I assume i'm as dumb as the guy above me. I thought it was a new draft since it had the most recent post

Edited by RedNeck Holsety

• 1 month later...