Super robot wars alpha gaiden problems

the cool guy

So i have tried to patch SRWAG. I converted my ISO to bin+cue. then i patched, and converted it back and it gave me glithy things. i also tried a patched bin+cue and convered it. I used 2 tools that works for it normally.

So i would like to ask someone to do an UPS or IPS patch to an japanese ISO that translates it with aeon genesis' translation with voices working.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by the cool guy

and converted it back and it gave me glithy things.

I'd like to confirm what you mean by this. Did you convert it back to ecm format? Because you're not supposed to do that.

If it's not that, it might be your image file or your plugins.

First i turned it into an ISO file. What i meant with glichy is a black screen with a little white thing near the middle. i tried 30 copies of the game so it might not be the file. note that some of these was patched BIN+cue.

That sums up things

25 of the copies was patched already. the ISO (before i turned it into a bin) worked just fine.

But you seem to have translated the game so why not do an UPS (or IPS if you're more happy with that) to a JAP ISO so that i can play it translated

EDIT: hey i still need help here

Edited by the cool guy