Is there a place to download all the saves for FE4?

Looking for a quick way to access all the chapters. Need it for video footage for the Fe retrospective. Originally, it was 2 people playing through, but now I'm kind of busy and I don't have time to help out as much. If anyone can provide saves even if it's just 1 chapter, that would be fine. Different people can contribute different save files for the chapters. It would be best if there a place with all 12 chapters though.

http://lensterknight.superbusnet.com/other/Faiaaemuburemu%204.SRM

Start of chapters 5, 6, 10 and epilogue.

... though I killed Sylvia for Laylea.

Alright, I'll take chapter 10. Thanks a bunch.

Don't worry, you'll get credit for this. I swear, the man would credit you if you so much as sneeze next to him while he's working. My only big contribution to these videos started with the FEG episode.

If anyone else is currently playing FE4 and have saves of their chapter, please share it and you'll get credited for it. It doesn't matter if you're doing speed run or whatever.

Edited by Super Mecha Death Christ

Should have Chapters 2 through Epilogue available. If something isn't working right, let me know.

Hikarusa also mentioned in the IRC that he can share the following Chapter 2 file: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EF83I520

Excellent. I found out he just reached chapter 6 today, but having these saves will speed things up a lot. I only have half an hour or so to play and I'm in charge of pairing footage.