XD

uguu

When in Wolf form Volug can rescue the Black Knight. Imagine the huge Black Knight on top of the puny Volug. (This is in Far From the Forest because it'd be spam anywhere else)

well considering you can rescue someone in laguz form then revert and still be carrying them, even if they are too big for your "beorc" form...I LoLed when Vika did that in the swamp prisoner rescue level...well if you surrounded them then you couldn't be forced to drop them...still, it's a funny glitch...

well considering you can rescue someone in laguz form then revert and still be carrying them, even if they are too big for your "beorc" form...I LoLed when Vika did that in the swamp prisoner rescue level...well if you surrounded them then you couldn't be forced to drop them...still, it's a funny glitch...

What does that have to do with Volug?

He's locked in Wolf form.

it uhh, has to do with having people who are too big! and carrying...cause they were like "BK is too big for Volug to carry, he'd break Volug's back"...and I'm like "well Vika can carry people who are too big too" sorry it was funny, and somewhat relevant...besides this is far from the forest, 95% relevant is good enough in this board...