Best/Worst in the Series: Round 91

Except this isn't for discussion. All you gotta do is vote. No one is required to defend their opinion, and they shouldn't be allowed to attack others' either.

Unfortunately, that is too idealistic. If a topic like that was made, I am sure there would be blood.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, that is too idealistic. If a topic like that was made, I am sure there would be blood.

Should make a special rule for that topic: "Arguing will cost your vote to be disqualified."

Should make a special rule for that topic: "Arguing will cost your vote to be disqualified."

^This. I know there are always arguments on what qualifies as overrated/underrated but this series of threads has always been nothing more than a collection of opinions. Few people would actually be stupid enough to treat this as a discussion thread and the threat of disqualifying their vote should probably be enough to take care of them.

^This. I know there are always arguments on what qualifies as overrated/underrated but this series of threads has always been nothing more than a collection of opinions. Few people would actually be stupid enough to treat this as a discussion thread and the threat of disqualifying their vote should probably be enough to take care of them.

Personally, I doubt it. A topic for "overrated" is just too good of a chance for someone to vent their frustration over a game they didn't like as much as the masses, and people will retaliate. I doubt people will care more about the results of the poll than about proving their point.

Why is it such a bad thing that people discuss anyway? I think it's very boring just to have a thread where people vote, and it's much more interesting when there's some level of discussion.

I don't know... A thread with everyone going on about how great FE4 is sounds pretty uninteresting to me.

I don't know... A thread with everyone going on about how great FE4 is sounds pretty uninteresting to me.

Not to mention a thread with everyone going on about how horrible FE10/FE11 is. (Don't be surprised if I happen to be a person talking crap about FE10 though.)

Actually, I think people will be all 'FE4 and FE7 are overrated' since everyone raves about them so much.

Personally, I doubt it. A topic for "overrated" is just too good of a chance for someone to vent their frustration over a game they didn't like as much as the masses, and people will retaliate. I doubt people will care more about the results of the poll than about proving their point.

Especially when it comes to fanboys and fanhaters. There are some characters that people will REFUSE to tolerate seeing under Overrated/Underrated and WILL respond.

So yeah, that idea is a powder-keg waiting to explode. Much of the arguments would be concerning Jugdral, Tellius, and FE7 anyway.

Best: FE11. I don't always say positive things about Shadow Dragon. But when I do, I prefer to talk about its theme. So orchestral-sounding.

Worst: FE6. Worst music of any FE game, even its theme. Bleh.

Never cared for the FE themes as I always found them rather unimpressive and unmemorable.

Best: FE7 because it's the only one I can actually remember rather well.

Worst: It has some of the best map themes I've heard in the series and the FE theme is so bleh in this one.

Whoop. Forgot my nomination: Overrated/Underrated FE game

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

Nominate Most Overrated/Underrated FE game.

Why are you trying to feed the fire?!

About my previous post: for some reason I read that as Overrated/Underrated FE characters, not FE. Well it more or less still applies, just substitute characters for games. Besides, we all know what will happen. Overrated will be a battle between FE4/5/7/9/10 and Underrated will be a battle between FE2 and 8.

Edited by El Rey León

Why are you trying to feed the fire?!

Uh, I'm not. I'm just voting for what I'd like to be the next poll. Is there anything wrong with that?

Uh, I'm not. I'm just voting for what I'd like to be the next poll. Is there anything wrong with that?

I foresee blood and destruction. I'm saving you all from yourselves!

Nomination: Best/Worst Masculine-looking Female

While we're on a nominate trend/war, I'd like to take the time to nominate best/worst masculine male, Lucius is a prick, let's get some brawn up in this bitch. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Was going to go for underrated/overrated, but I'd rather not be called a troll for doing so.