Fire Emblem 4 glitch

TatsuyaSuou

While I was playing FE4 I came upon this glitch when I tried to revive Lex

Capture.jpg

This screen is from the revive screen and the weapon 'Great' has 80 uses and if anyone walks out of the main castle with it the game freezes :angry:

It is worth 25354 gold.

Has this happened to anyone before?

Edited by chubby8pie

Ooh, interesting. I've never seen that one, but then, I've never used the Valkrie staff to my recollection. It looks like it's been caused by bad data being stored as his weapon... called Great for some reason. There's no weapon called Great to my recollection, so that's interesting... are you playing a normal copy of the game+English patch?

Great Arches exist, but what business they have in Lex's inventory is beyond me.

Hasn't happened to me so far. I used the Valkyrie Staff two or three times up to this point, and it never screwed anything up like this.

Do you have a save from before you revived him? If so, if you load that save and revive him again, does this keep happening?

Possibly related to the same glitch used to juggle around the Balmunk? Or some of the items, anyways.

This is what I thought, except Great isn't a real weapon. Not as an axe anyway.