Good morning, SF. I would like to make a sprite request.

Junkhead

I don't mean to have people do everything for me, but I don't know how to make sprites...

See my avatar there? I would like a sprite portrait of it. I should add I plan to later insert it to an FE rom.

Thank you.

Here's a full image of BERSERKER:

297240.jpg

I just want the face to make a portrait of, not the whole body. And well, I don't mind if that ribbon thingy gets cut off a bit. Alternively, you could cut the size down a bit.

Edited by Soul

Oh, this looks fun. I think I might take this one. The ribbons'll be an easy fix, though I can't guarantee the gradient'll still be in place when it's all said and done. I'm not entirely sure when it'll be finished, but it should be done within the week (I hope) - depends on my schedule.

Post as much information as you can about the character and additional references. The blue feather(?) coming out of his helmet looks like it might break the hacking restrictions.

Do you mean a physical description? I think the full image I posted works.

Oniisan, I think you should post better art of it. It's so hard to see the details with your avy. o3o

How much more detail would you need? I just want a portrait of the face area. And actual artworks of BERSERKER are lacking. This includes fanart. :(:

Oh, this looks fun. I think I might take this one. The ribbons'll be an easy fix, though I can't guarantee the gradient'll still be in place when it's all said and done. I'm not entirely sure when it'll be finished, but it should be done within the week (I hope) - depends on my schedule.

If you can, thank you.

Well, if Pi's interested, then there won't be much point in both of us working on the same request. Pi, mate, if you feel like taking it, then I'll drop out of this one. I've some pretty strong doubts that I'll be able to 1-up your version, so I'll save myself some trouble.

Actually, your WIP is on my desktop, and I think of it every time I need to click something, so I assure you that you are most definitely not forgotten~

I'm kind of waiting on Pi's response, actually. I'd kind of like to save myself a bit of shame and effort if Pi wants to do this one. I cannot compete with Pi. Q n Q

• 2 weeks later...