Songbird

besides the all the blood, no

Masu update it again now or we'll never stop this off topic conversation

Edited by Kiba

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't tell me Code Geass is one of those anime that are different in Japan, Like Fullmetal Alchemist.. :wacko:

No. Branded and I watched it in the hotel room at otakon on TV in english. The one where mao kidnaped Nanaly and played chess with Lelouche and suzaku saved Nanaly and C.C shot Mao at the end.

No. Branded and I watched it in the hotel room at otakon on TV in english. The one where mao kidnaped Nanaly and played chess with Lelouche and suzaku saved Nanaly and C.C shot Mao at the end.

No the one before that. Remember when Mao talked about how Lelouch made the mistake of telling the cops to shoot Mao instead of killing him? The episode he was talking about is the one were the clip came from.

*tries to stay on topic*

So when can we expect the next chapter?

besides the all the blood, no

Masu update it again now or we'll never stop this off topic conversation

BEQUIET YOU MIND READING MAO PERSON!!

So... How does that have anything to do with episode 24..? I think you said you guys watch it japeness and Mao just died in episode 24...or somthing... CURSE YOU BRANDED FOR CONFUSING ME!!

Yea... Sorry.. I'll try aswell to stay on topic..

Edited by Zero the Hero

No the one before that. Remember when Mao talked about how Lelouch made the mistake of telling the cops to shoot Mao instead of killing him? The episode he was talking about is the one were the clip came from.

*tries to stay on topic*

So when can we expect the next chapter?

tomorrow durring my 5 hour break in school. I may just update tuesdays and thursdays since I have 5 hours. I already have plans for a funny part in the next chapter!(Between Kiryn and Arc)

BEQUIET YOU MIND READING MAO PERSON!!

So... How does that have anything to do with episode 24..? I think you said you guys watch it japeness and Mao just died in episode 24...or somthing... CURSE YOU BRANDED FOR CONFUSING ME!!

NO! IM ON EPISODE 24 IN JAPANESE! The episodes with mao are 14-16 which were already shown. And im still scarred about episode 12.....what........the hell man?

NO! IM ON EPISODE 24 IN JAPANESE! The episodes with mao are 14-16 which were already shown. And im still scarred about episode 12.....what........the hell man?

Normaly I would ask that happened in episode 12, but I'm trying to stay on topic..

Besides, I'll rewatch episode 12 tonight.

Normaly I would ask that happened in episode 12, but I'm trying to stay on topic..

Besides, I'll rewatch episode 12 tonight.

Its the one where Nina(that girl with the glasses from Lelouche's class in school) masturbates to a picture of Yuffie in class and Nanaly comes in while she's doing it.

Im still scarred.......

Final Part Chapter 11:You're freaking Kidding me.......

Arc:*covered in scratches* Damn it.........you just wont stop will you!

Kiryn:You're the persistent one!

CGV:....I feel.....out of place so........im just gonna step back. I'll back you up if you need it Kiryn.......

Arc:Dont tell me.......you still havent gotten over that night between the two of us in my house?

Kiryn:SHUT UP!!!!! *shoots an arrow aimed right between Arc's eyes*

Arc:*moves his head to the right* now now dont make meaningless shots now.........you still seem bitter........I dont know why....it tasted delightful for me..............

Kiryn:Stop............

Arc:And all of the screaming.......

Kiryn:STOP...........

Arc:And the pleas to stop.......

Kiryn:*clutches her head* STOOOOOOOOP!

Arc:*grins* Whaaaaaat? Wasn't it a fun tasty night?

Kiryn:You bastard......I won't forgive you..........for what you did to me.........

Lyle:Dont tell me........ Arc..............

Arc:Yea thats right. I tortured her in my house. I made her yell and cry in pain while I enjoyed it the whole time. And like I said, it was quite tasty........

Branded:Thats just sick dude...........

Zero:Damn rapist.........

Freohr:Kiryn.........

Kiryn:It......was the most horrid night of my life.........I remember it all.......

Arc:Aw c'mon! Please!?

Kiryn:NO. How many times must I slap you and say NO?

Arc:Till you come with me.

Kiryn:*slaps Arc* NO.

Arc:Oh well then. *sticks a syringe in Kiryn's arm*

Kiryn:Bastard! What did.....you....do............*passes out*

Arc:Oh just putting you to sleep, that and its easier to take you to my place when you aren't screaming and causing a scene.

Masu:You drugged her!? Wow man thats low. Even im not that desperate!

Princess:I dont know........

Masu:Hey you asked for it not me!

Princess:IT WAS TOTALLY YOU.

Masu:NO. IT WASNT.

Princess:YES. IT WAS

Masu:Now who was the one who kept saying-

Princess:GWAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR! *attacks Masu comical style. You know, the little dust cloud and the occasional head and arm sticks out of it*

Branded:Ooooookay....moving on........

Kiryn:oh yeah. So I woke up and I was in Arc's house.........

Kiryn:Hmmm? Oooh......my head.....where am I? *looks around* Dont tell me......mmph! Why cant I move! Damn it! Im tied to a chair!

Arc:Thats right. You're at my place. Now I shall do what I have longed to do to you for the longest.....

Kiryn:And that is!?

Arc:You put up an image that you have a iron will, that nothing can break you. I'll tell you, everyone:Especially women, have a few common things that can break them in an instant.

Kiryn:IF YOU TOUCH ME I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL SEE TO IT THAT YOU PEE SITTING DOWN FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IF I FOR SOME REASON PITY YOU ENOUGH TO LET YOU LIVE YOU ROACH!

Arc:My my......how mean. you shouldn't speak that way to me while you're tied up. *walks to his bed and reaches under it and sits three objects on the bed to show Kiryn as he smirks at her* You know what im gonna do with these?

Kiryn:*has a complete broken look on her face* No.....please.........dont do this! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Arc:Well im gonna enjoy this tasty treat............

Lyle:Whoa......this sounds so twisted..........

Songbird:I dont wanna hear the rest!

Serene:Wuss.

Songbird:HEY! IT MAY NOT MATTER TO YOU GUYS BUT TO US RAPE IS A HORRID THING!

Arc:*raises an eyebrow* Rape? Who the hell said anything about RAPE?

Masu:Dude........all of that shit you said to her.......its obvious.

Arc:CAN WE FINISH THE DAMN FLASHBACK BEFORE YOU MAKE FALSE ACCUSATIONS!?

Branded:Go ahead.

Arc:Alright. So after Kiryn screamed........

Arc:Mmmmm.....how do you like that! Tasty huh!?

Kiryn:NO. STOP! STOP!

Arc:*grins* How about.......THIS BITE!?

Kriyn:GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! STOP DAMN IT!

Arc:But its so tasty!

Kiryn:BUT WHY!? WHY WONT YOU LET ME JOIN YOU!? YOU KNOW I CANT RESIST!

Arc:Which is why I tied you up. To TORTURE you and BREAK YOUR SOUL.

Kiryn:WHY!?

Arc:Im bored.........

Kiryn:WHAT!? SO YOU KIDNAP ME, TIE YOU UP, AND FORCE ME TO WATCH YOU EAT MY FAVORITE FLAVOR OF PIE IN MY FACE WITHOUT SHARING!? YOU BLACK HEART!

Arc:*laughs* its because you cannot resist pie that this makes it AMAZING.

Kiryn:GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! DAMN YOU ARC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue:<_<.........Pie...........

Arc:Yup.

Branded:The way you two said it...........it sounded like some sick twisted rape scene man...........

Arc: :lol: Thanks! I love twisted things that assault people's minds!

Masu:*facepalms* Wow...........Pie.............

Princess:That is torture! Eating a sweet infront of a girl and not letting her have some!

Song:Yeah! Arc! You're a DEMON.

Des:Yeah!

Cym:Don't expect any mercy.

Bianchi:YOU FIEND. KILLING THE POOR PIE.

Serene:I BET THAT PIE WAS A LIE.

Freohr:I hope you're ready to die Arc.

*all the girls slowly walk towards Arc until he's backed into a corner*

Arc:*grins* Are you all gonna tear off my clothes and have your way with me?

Lyle/Masu/Blue/CGV:*drools with horrid thoughts in their heads*

Branded:*punches Masu*

Masu:Ow! Wha-

Branded:I've known you for 7 years. Dont even try saying anything.

Masu:<_<...........

Lyle:So this is all over pie.....

All the girls:YES.

Serene:YOU'RE FREAKING KIDDING ME.

Next Time! A fox and her raven

...I have no comment...except that I have no comment.

Are you scared that I could make something as childish as not sharing desert sound like rape? XD Thats the point! To make the reader go "No kiryn! Omfg this is fucked up!" Only to see that it was arc eating pie. XD

Are you scared that I could make something as childish as not sharing desert sound like rape? XD Thats the point! To make the reader go "No kiryn! Omfg this is fucked up!" Only to see that it was arc eating pie. XD

:P

*imagines himself eating kiryn's pie*

I'm not scared...just...expecting something else. At first I thought "forced to watch crappy movie" or something like that. This seems...dunno...

Wow that was really Lame, and not at all surprising, which makes it really fuckin lame.

If your going to make practically the entire chapter a description of a torture scene and then have it be something about pie. DON'T, I read that half expecting a rape scene because of the detail you son bitch

I laughed so hard when I saw the word pie