Tales of serenes........

Songbird

There's no need for an attitude. You can just explain it.

Then again it appears I sorta had an attitude there as well. Sorry Masu.

Since you're a heron though, you could post it in that topic, then close that topic and have everyone respond here.

Too annoying. I'll post here then just put it there later.

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might ask MA to do that to my story.

BTW just letting anyone know. That I'm going to start doing weekly updates to my story instead of when I feel like it. So I can focus on it once a week and forget it

I might ask MA to do that to my story.

BTW just letting anyone know. That I'm going to start doing weekly updates to my story instead of when I feel like it. So I can focus on it once a week and forget it

Yeah this story would be on a uber hiatus but my older brother just gave me his laptop so I can use it in school durring my 5 hour break. So I'll probably update there.

Yeah this story would be on a uber hiatus but my older brother just gave me his laptop so I can use it in school durring my 5 hour break. So I'll probably update there.

Yeah I'd update everyday but I get really tired of it. And I'm like a shotgun. I'm effective in short intervals

Oh yeah I almost forgot about Lyle's confusion for the chapter, well only very imaginative ppl or ppl who have seen code geass can understand it:

-Kiryn and CGV talk to arc

-We try to fight Fox

-We say we need a decoy

-Your group comes in

-Knowing you would flip and charge we told you Fox had princess so you became our decoy while we charged all of our energy

-Fox blocked our blast with ease

-Zero controlled her with his geass

-I told zero to have fox strip

-Princess got pissed and beat us up

-Now Fox will work with us because zero can control her.

-We forgot about you until the end of the chapter.

its pretty much the same as you can see

Well if that's teh case than than the one time use per person poilcy is still intact there for Zero can only make Fox strip.

Well if that's teh case than than the one time use per person poilcy is still intact there for Zero can only make Fox strip.

oh wait no actually if you look at the title it says zero hax so that means he can do it more than just once

Yes, I'm unimaginative. Even though I'm the one who's stories actually have original characters with actual development.

Dude im not trying my damed hardest at this damn thing. I type everything off the top of my head. As i've said before this is TO KILL FUCKING TIME. So sorry it isnt amazing like yours. Don't read it if it bothers you so much.

Wow that's a step up from the unimaginative ladder

Well I would have given him something else but......he's Zero........with the Lelouche pic and avatar and everything so.......may as well............sorry if its lame! *hits self*

garwin and me

and me!

We were talking about C.C in school today. Garwin screamed the word "BITCHES!" when I brought up Mao and Suzaku. Wait this is uber off topic. Lets get back to the horrid not original story shall we?

FALIFHJE)(FU)SW

Edited by MaSu

Dude im not trying my damed hardest at this damn thing. I type everything off the top of my head. As i've said before this is TO KILL FUCKING TIME. So sorry it isnt amazing like yours. Don't read it if it bothers you so much.

I'm more angry that you purposely placed that in to insult me.

Well whatever. I can move on easily. It's old news to me.

I'm more angry that you purposely placed that in to insult me.

Well whatever. I can move on easily. It's old news to me.

Ok sorry I forgot I cant say anything to you unless its cuddly and happy.