• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FINE, Anyway great story MaSu!!!

Can't wait to see you kill that lame-ass Poke'mon

... That hurts me... Really it does...

lol

Part 2 Chapter 4:A rift in the team!?

Masu and everyone walked silently towards their town of destination, Masu positioned himself where Blue and Cymbeline were between him and Princess, and Lyle had positioned himself where Serene and Songbird were between him and Masu. Princess walked inbetween Desdemona and Branded.

Masu:.......................

Blue: <_<

Songbird: :(

Princess:.............

Lyle:...............

Branded:....this is so stupid.

Masu/Princess/Lyle:Shut up.

Serene:Well, good news is that we are only 2 miles away.

Songbird:Yay!

Serene:Bad news is, we have no money.

Cym and Des:Awwww........

Masu:Hah! You're fucking kidding. We're traveling with 2 royals and they dont have any money on them!?

Branded:Masu!

Lyle:Well its not like I left home to search for father with a fraction of our money!

Masu:You should have! Where the hell else would you stay! What would you eat!? Would a noble such as yourself STEAL?

Princess:Oh just shut up and get off of his back. You dont know what its like having to keep up your appearance for others.

Masu:I dont?

Princess:Not like royalty you dont.

Masu:WELL ISNT THAT FUCKING OBVIOUS GENIUS!?

Princess:*steps back in shock at Masu screaming at her*

Songbird:Bro what the heck!? You're being so mean!

Blue:You arent getting in bed with her like that.

Lyle:All of you just shut up! We're walking slower by talking! And since we dont have money, we have to MAKE money to find a place to stay at! MORE time wasted!

Masu:Since when the fuck were you the leader!?

Lyle:When were you!? you cant lead shit responsibly!

Masu:Oh really? Well fine then! I'll go my own separate way and save Bianchi!

Lyle:Oh you think you're gonna beat fox alone with your weak magic!?

Masu:I'll find another way!

Lyle:*laughs* WOW. You sound SO DUMB RIGHT NOW.

Masu:Fuck this, im done with BOTH OF YOU! *shoves Lyle and Princess out of his path and walks away from everyone*

Songbird:.................im going with him.

Princess:Why!?

Songbird:Well although he is being stupid, you guys arent helping. And I know he wont do anything bad to me and I dont want him traveling in dangerous places alone.

Branded:.......I'll go too. Cant let that Idiot travel alone.

Serene:I owe my life to Masu. Im going with him.

Lyle:So you think that his stupid way is better? Fine then!

Princess:Hmph! Dont die! I want to see the look on Masu's stupid face when WE save Bianchi first! Right Lyle? *looks at Lyle then grins at Masu*

Cymbeline:I guess we'll go with you two then. Just to keep it even. That okay Des?

Desdemona:........I guess. I just hope they stay safe.

Princess:With Idiotsu leading them, I'd be surprised if they live!

Blue:........Im just gonna stay here. Lyle does seem more reliable than Masu does.

Desdemona:....he is a bit rash and tends to not think.

Princess:How could he? He's missing a brain.

Lyle:Alright guys, lets go save Bianchi!

With Masu:

Masu:*mumbling random stuff*

Songbird:..........bro..........

Branded:...those asses. They didnt pull any punches at Masu.

Serene:.....he seems to be held in very low respect.

Songbird:No! Thats not true! Me,you and branded like him! He is clumsy and rash but I trust him! Branded just makes sure he stays alright. And Cym and Des just joined us! Give them time to like bro!

Masu:...I dont need those two. I dont need to be with a jackass and his stupid groupie.

Branded:When you say groupie you mean..........

Masu:Princess! That woman is always all over Lyle just to mess with my head! I cant stand it! *falls to the ground in fatigue from their last fight* .......she makes me feel..........like such a failure.........I should just give up on her. Lyle is much better suited for her! They're both royalty.......they're both smart.........*sobs* I have no fucking chance damn it! Why???? Why cant I match up to Lyle????

Branded:Because you let them get in your head. You are letting what they want to happen to you happen. They wanna mess with your head and make you feel inferior. Thats why Princess always runs to Lyle and say hes reliable. Because she knows it affects you.

Masu:.................

Serene:So dont let them get in your head. Beat them. Beat them to the cure for Bianchi. Show them that you are a reliable leader capable of saving your loved allies and leading your partners to a safe victory.

Songbird:*smiles* Yeah! Show those two that team Masu is one to be feared! Then you will be our official leader!

Masu:...you're right! We just need to beat them! Alright Masu unit! Lets go! *they all charge towards the village at full speed with a renewed energy.*

Your going to love what's going to happen to you in my story for that line.

Other than that it's good to see something besides What I write today

Your going to love what's going to happen to you in my story for that line.

Other than that it's good to see something besides What I write today

Ugh. Whatever you wanna do to me is your buisness. Its your story. I just needed a 4th person in my group and since I dont really know Cym and Des at this point I just had you say that for the whole sparing your life thing. Sorry if I made you feel offended.

Ugh. Whatever you wanna do to me is your buisness. Its your story. I just needed a 4th person in my group and since I dont really know Cym and Des at this point I just had you say that for the whole sparing your life thing. Sorry if I made you feel offended.

You know the number one rule in my book

1. I don't owe my life to anyone, and if I do, I'll just kill them to get out of it

You know the number one rule in my book

1. I don't owe my life to anyone, and if I do, I'll just kill them to get out of it

Would have been nice to read this rule book BEFORE this. And yeah........you arent killing me or anyone with us. (Although at this point in the story I wouldnt mind Lyle...........)

Would have been nice to read this rule book BEFORE this. And yeah........you arent killing me or anyone with us. (Although at this point in the story I wouldnt mind Lyle...........)

Speak the devil I got to ask what Lyle wants to be for a job class

Awwww. The group split up! Though I did predict this happening from the previous chapter. XD

Lol, it's me and a bunch of guys now. And Lyle with a bunch of girls. LOL!

Awwww. The group split up! Though I did predict this happening from the previous chapter. XD

I'm more attractive than Masu. Remember? *reffers to the skit with Songbird and Lyle.*

Adding more to the "Lyle is Better than Masu in every way" thing.

Besides you're with your brother and a friend you knew your whole life. Serene is just traveling with us............(TO KILL)