How to play brawl

Ansem

How to play brawl:

1. Hack the **** out of it.

2. Make it play like Melee or similar to Melee

3. Lern to stop noobing.

4. Know that no matter what, Meta Knight has made you his *****, NO MATTER WHAT.

5. Acknowledge you'll never be as good a M2K

6. ?????

7. Find the equation to solve "?????"

8. Profit

Learn2tourneybrawl

Then we will talk.

I myself have fought with quite impressive players, they were battles of war and talent.

But now, alas, I be retired.

Edited by 3-13Archer

The only thing those videos prove is that there are people that actually play Meta Knight decently.

200$ says you couldn't beat him.

Actually that's a little low...

The correct way to Brawl is to play like Inui. You need at least two years' tournament experience to have any sort of bragging rights.

MetaKnight only Final Destination?

No dude Smashville.

Oh so that's why I was only winning by 2 points lol.

But wait didn't he lo- ah wait he's never lost a brawl match who the hell am I kidding?

Edited by _M_

I'm pretty sure those "good players" are a bunch of n00bs abusing range-attacking, as that is all tourneyfags tend to do.

... I see another smashboards incident all over again.

I guess I'll just stay away from this topic. But before I go.

Tourneys aren't all that bad, it's just that SOME tourneyfags... and yes there are SOME out there that actually fit the description which many people make fun of... that just refuse to play any other rules than tournament rulesets.

I mean, camping and planking with Olimar in a friendly?

"Dude, you're not gonna win anything by doing this, you know?" is what my friend wanted to say to him.

The thing is, it's like meeting people in any other gathering. There are different kinds.

You're thinking of Melee. Brawl is easy lol.

MELEE IS THE WORST SMASH BROS. EVER. WHO THE FUCK ALLOWED CRAP LIKE FOX AND PIKACHU CLONES, AND WHY DID MY FAVORITE CHARACTER ZELDA SUK? LOL AT LEAST FALCO WAS 1337 ENOUGH TO WIN TOURNAMENTS.

... I see another smashboards incident all over again.

I guess I'll just stay away from this topic. But before I go.

Tourneys aren't all that bad, it's just that SOME tourneyfags... and yes there are SOME out there that actually fit the description which many people make fun of... that just refuse to play any other rules than tournament rulesets.

I mean, camping and planking with Olimar in a friendly?

"Dude, you're not gonna win anything by doing this, you know?" is what my friend wanted to say to him.

The thing is, it's like meeting people in any other gathering. There are different kinds.

Haha.

I'll have you know Inui finds this term offensive and he'd ban your ass if he saw that lol. What a scr00b.

Blame Enciclopedia Dramatica.