Sprites needed for DotF

Mariobro3828

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the helmet still seems to be placed strangely on the head.

I have an old splice thats a knight with a helmet that I think you might be able to use for Anthony. It doesn't quite look the same as the guy you've got now but I think it has less issues. I also don't have frames for it though...so...yeah. I tried to fix it up a little bit, but I'm sure it still has plenty of problems.

Here it is: wt9mqs.png

Anthony-2.png

Helmet shading is fixed, but I don't know what to do about the brown-colored part of the helmet.

Maybe it's about time I start posting descriptions so ya'll will have an easier time knowing what the characters are like.

I'll start with Anthony for now.

The Anthony above...I dunno it must be the neck, but it makes him look like a pre-pubescent/mid-pubescent kid to me. Anthony's a grown man, and a big one at that (not fat, just big, large bone structure).

Strawman, that splice looks good and might work better, but it looks a little...angry I guess which doesn't quite fit Anthony's character. Well, that probably wouldn't stop us from using it quite, but the other thing is, he looks a little to skinny for Anthony. He's essentially a gentle giant, Chadwick's body guard, he hates violence (and ends up...well spoilers). He's not confident and usually has a somewhat timid look on his face. Doesn't talk much.

Anyways, I'm gonna update the first post with bios of the other characters periodically.

Here's 2 bios I updated the first post with.

Also, the reason I said disregard Reid is because we have a different sprite than the one displayed, but now the one displayed is correct:

spritereworkingreid.png

Name: Reid

Class: Archer

Bio: This guy is the game's token womanizer. He loves to hit on anything with boobs and decent looks, and gets irritated or angry when they don't play along. He's basically the dude who tries to get laid every chance he can, and has the looks to, but jumps the gun on it a lot. Only took up a bow to win contests where women were watching.

spritereworkingchuck2.png

Name: Chadwick

Class: Shaman

Bio: This guy is the main character. He's cranky pretty much all the time. He's a dark magic user, a shaman. He's a good tactical leader when it comes to survival. Can be a little sadistic at times (Leif) but overall, he's a good person that has a problem with the darkness that threatens to consume him.

Edited by Mariobro3828

Well, in regards to Anthony, I have an old splice that might fit his description a bit better, I think (plus cleaning and a helm).

8242889a171362fbe66b897bdd98cb28.png

Also:

derpzsegasd.png

Started half-assing it toward the end, lol.

Edited by · j e a l o u s y ·