Hello from the Cemetery!

Jack of the Dead

Alright, so you've probably seen me around in FFtF and other spots by now.

I live in Texas and have always been a huge FE fan. FE7 was definitely my absolute favorite game for a long time.

Anyway, Despite being such a big fan, I'm not the best strategist. I gave up on HHM on chapter 17 after Lyn kept getting killed by a Shaman with a 30hit chance on her.

All right, so you know all you need to know about me. Check out Kongregate and see if you can find me in one of the various chat rooms. With some investigative skill you may find me! :P

Later

Oh, are you wondering what the whole "of the dead" and "cemetery" stuff is about? My dad owns a cemetery and a grave digging service so I do that for my job!

Edited by Jack - Keeper of the Dead

Oh, are you wondering what the whole "of the dead" and "cemetery" stuff is about? My dad owns a cemetery and a grave digging service so I do that for my job!

That's actually pretty interesting, IMO. I'm no way obsessed with death or anything, it's just the uniqueness of it that I find cool.

Anyways, welcome!

Dear Zombie,

Wahaha, I am Waha Kife. You may only refer to me as Waha Kife. If you call me anything but Waha Kife, you will be seriously punished. I mean seriously. This is not an empty threat. Also, don't quote me without changing the title of the quote to Waha Kife. Waha Kife. You better not leave or I will haunt you IRL. Seriously, not kidding. Anyway, enjoy your stay. You better...

With these tough economic times, you might want to consider using a Knife for protection instead of a Gun. You can conceal Knives easier and they are more lethal at close range. Unless you got a Gun to someone's head. Why am I capitalizing Gun and Knife? Just cuz. Is this paragraph relevant to the introduction? Shut up, you ask too many questions.

There are many dicks on this forum. Not the kinds that would be appealing to females. Many were weeded out by the travel back in time. Oh yeah, the forum is actually 3 months older than it appears. That's cuz of a bug that caused the site to have amnesia. I think. The forums reopened up in early January 2008, although it was open like 2 months before that. Somebody had server payment issues.

The admins... well... most of them are cool. They can be illogical at times, even our site admin Jyosua. He ignores you a lot so you shouldn't be asking him for help. In fact, all the admins have so many messages that they may overlook a message from you. You should try messaging a well respected user instead, because they have nothing better to do than to help you. Like *cough* me.

I've been here longer than 2 years (with a bunch of breaks in between), so respect mah senioritay. I never really did much. Oh yeah, I helped kick start a Fire Emblem fangame based on users on this site. I disappeared for 2 months and people assumed I was dead. Then I took many other breaks after that. I wonder when the fangame will be done, those workers like to take their time. If I was there, the game would already be Waha Done.

Why don't I change my display name to Waha Kife? Why don't you shut up? What? You never asked me? Bullshit, I can read your mind. I know your deepest fears. Like I said, if you go inactive, I will come for you IRL. Only I can do that. How come? Again, you ask too many questions (even though you didn't ask them).

Now I must end this rant, because you probably stopped caring about whatever I said. What was the point of writing this message? To test you. If you skipped everything, you can go fuck yourself. But if you took the time to read this, maybe we can be friends and maybe you could call me Knife. But whatever you do, don't get on my bad side or you will receive Waha Punishment™.

What is Waha Punishment™? You don't want to find out. The last guy who received Waha Punishment™ didn't post for an entire day. A week later, he got banned. Surely you do not want to suffer the same fate (or do you?)...

Yee haw! You're from Texas too? Feel free to call me by screen name then and ignore half of the rant.

Signed,

Waha Kife

Hi, welcome to SF! I envy your badge.

What's your favorite class?

Gotta be the Swordmasters.

lol, I dug graves for a weekend. Well a grave. Weird job.

Hey, you're that guy who's always sending me more business right?

Yee haw! You're from Texas too? Feel free to call me by screen name then and ignore half of the rant.

I'll just set an example for all other non-texans out there and call you Waha Kife.

Edited by Jack - Keeper of the Dead

He was born in Oklahoma,

His wife's name's Betty Lou Thelma Liz

And he's not responsible for what he's doing

Cause his mother made him what he is.

And it's up against the wall Redneck Mother,

Mother, who has raised her son so well.

He's thirty-four and drinking in a honky tonk.

Just kicking hippies asses and raising hell.

Sure does like his Falstaff beer,

Likes to chase it down with that Wild Turkey liquor;

Drives a fifty-seven GMC pickup truck;

He's got a gun rack; "Goat ropers need love, too" sticker

And it's up against the wall Redneck Mother,

Well,

M is for the mudflaps you give me for my pickup truck

O is for the Oil I put on my hair

T is for T-bird

H is for Haggard

E is for eggs, and

R is for REDNECK.

Up against the wall Redneck Mother,

Kicking hippies asses and raising hell.

He's up against the wall Redneck Mother,

~Ray Wylie Hubbard's WORST song.

• 2 weeks later...

He was born in Oklahoma,

His wife's name's Betty Lou Thelma Liz

And he's not responsible for what he's doing

Cause his mother made him what he is.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Why would you mention this here?

Comment was directed entirely at Death (due to "neck deep in corpses" comment making me think of "red necks" (AKA necks of blood)) and Ray Wylie Hubbard. Unless you are one of those two, why would you think it was YOU I was making fun of?

Man, you guys just don't make any sense, trying to kick my ass over a little comment like that. But, if you want to fight, I have given out my address on SF IRC.

Comment was directed entirely at Death (due to "neck deep in corpses" comment making me think of "red necks" (AKA necks of blood)) and Ray Wylie Hubbard. Unless you are one of those two, why would you think it was YOU I was making fun of?

Man, you guys just don't make any sense, trying to kick my ass over a little comment like that. But, if you want to fight, I have given out my address on SF IRC.

I don't fight, I win. I guess I would have to fight to win, but the fight part is not important. I will win. Prepare to be Waha Punished in real life.

I don't fight, I win. I guess I would have to fight to win, but the fight part is not important. I will win. Prepare to be Waha Punished ™ in real life.

To you I will only bare (sp?) my throat. Prepare to Waha Punish me in real life.