Attack Range Problem

Peachy

So I've loaded up my hack with my first events, and I was ready to play it for errors. Well, I encountered one as soon as I moved my units. What it looks like before I select my unit is shown in the following attachment.

post-1789-032672200 1307240637_thumb.png

Looks kinda normal. I haven't selected Sage!Marcus yet, so everything looks fine. But, when I select Marcus, I get the image in the following attachment.

post-1789-016248400 1307240707_thumb.png

Woah, where did Marcus go. And why does Elfire (the only weapon he possesses) have infinite range (the map is 20x20, and Marcus starts in (IIRC) [6,5]?

I'm not going to move Marcus anywhere, and just press A. As you could guess, Marcus can attack anywhere, as seen in the next attachment (Note: After this, if I attack any unit, even if I could normally attack them, I get a freeze.)

post-1789-042867100 1307240823_thumb.png

But wait, there's more. If I select a unit that can't equip its weapon (The Prince only has Thunder, and his Anima rank hasn't been altered), my screen looks like the following screenshot.

post-1789-055502200 1307240900_thumb.png

I'm not sure what happened. The only things I've edited in Nightmare are: Having the Chapter fade to map, and editing where the Prolouge Map is located.