SF Does Left 4 Dead 2!

Integrity

It's base on how good/bad they play. The better they are, the less stuff they can find. At least, that's what everybody said, I dont know if it's true or not. Too bad, I can only play through Asian Garena...

I believe the statement is true (it's reliable enough) http://left4dead.wikia.com/wiki/The_Director

I would like to join but my computer is crap and can't run it. (Integrated video cards and considering how I have to set everything low, use game booster, and an autoexec.cfg script and could only get 15 frames for Team Fortress 2.)

Edited by Generic Officer

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know if it true or not but Tanker in this game seem to be a little weaker than the previous game's Tanker.

I would like to join but my computer is crap and can't run it. (Integrated video cards and considering how I have to set everything low, use game booster, and an autoexec.cfg script and could only get 15 frames for Team Fortress 2.)

So does my machine. If I want to play newer games, I will go to the game center near my house, that's how I meet my game buddies.

Edited by Rathalos Sulley

trollface.jpg

EDIT:
Also, unless the L4D1 maps come out relatively soon, that's it for this series for the time being. :( Edited by Integrity

• 3 months later...

IT'S NOT NECROMANCY FOR A PROJECT THAT CAN ACTUALLY MOVE ON NOW

9:34 PM - Punk Ass Bitch Island: also i wondered if we're going to do the l4d1 maps in our l4d let's play. i know i wasn't here for quite some time but i figured we could still do it, especially since llen is pretty good nowadays

9:34 PM - Punk Ass Bitch Island: anyway good day and good luck

Dio reminded me last night after I went to bed that the L4D1 maps exist now.

SO THIS IS A CALL TO ARMS

DIO

INTEGRITY

EXCELLEN

IKEMIKE

FOUR PEOPLE, NINE HUNDRED MILLION ZOMBIES

IN

NO

MERCY

IT'S NOT NECROMANCY FOR A PROJECT THAT CAN ACTUALLY MOVE ON NOW

Dio reminded me last night after I went to bed that the L4D1 maps exist now.

SO THIS IS A CALL TO ARMS

DIO

INTEGRITY

EXCELLEN

IKEMIKE

FOUR PEOPLE, NINE HUNDRED MILLION ZOMBIES

IN

NO

MERCY

I call doing the Left 4 Dead 1 stages when you guys do them. :<

Hey wait a sec-

When Dio's bandwidth is restored autumn break will be over.

I hope my body can take it.

I think the bandwidth is fine tomorrow, it's just my connection won't follow up until next week until I get a new router I think.

Dibs on Louis. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

Edited by Dio

Yeah, uh, sorry about the horrible recording shenanigans yesterday everybody. I honestly had NO IDEA what setup I'd used for L4D2 the first time and Dio only had the vaguest of ideas which was wrong. Figured it out, though.

Yeah, uh, sorry about the horrible recording shenanigans yesterday everybody. I honestly had NO IDEA what setup I'd used for L4D2 the first time and Dio only had the vaguest of ideas which was wrong. Figured it out, though.

It's fine. At least now we know for the rest of the campaigns and the possible VS games.

Edited by Dio