E3 2011

Oujay

There were very few games announced that look interesting. Particularly in Nintendo's show. The Wii U is cool and all, but what am I supposed to do with my Wii until it comes out mid-next year at the earliest? I was very disappointed by the lack of Wii games (and FE) shown. They barely even showed Skyward Sword, which will be like the defining game on Wii. The 3DS games looked pretty cool, but I kinda wished they would have announced more than just Luigi's Mansion 2 (virtually everything else we already knew at least a little about). Not bad there, though. Nintendo still "won" the show with Wii U and 3DS, but that really wasn't that difficult to do.

As for Sony and Microsoft, they were pretty bland. Sony had some cool trailers and such, and got to reveal the decent price of Vita, but Microsoft was just stupid. They opened with MW3, a multiplatform game, filled the entire show with shovelware Kinect garbage that would make even the Wii snicker, and then ended with a five second Halo trailer that showed Chief waking up. Plus everything got leaked beforehand. Microsoft had a sad, sad show. I think EA had a better conference than Microsoft.

Edited by Ragnell

They barely even showed Skyward Sword, which will be like the defining game on Wii.

I doubt sykward sword will be that good tbh. But then again, my faith in the zelda series has diminished after Twilight Princess.