BLEACH

TornZero

You don't buy games that were originally games? You don't play then?

The Wii one? Yah.

That means he only buys games that were games before they became anything else.

Which ones? I have:

The wii one.

The PS2 4 player fighting one

The 4th and 5th psp fighting game

The 2nd DS game

THe DS SRPG.

I've only got Shattered Blade (Wii) and Blade of Fate (DS).

Sega actually did good with the Bleach games. The Wii version owns your soul and the DS game is awesome too. I'm only talking about the ones in America btw, can't wait for the Strategy game that'll come out... eventually.

Sega actually did good with the Bleach games. The Wii version owns your soul and the DS game is awesome too. I'm only talking about the ones in America btw, can't wait for the Strategy game that'll come out... eventually.

My soul was almost stolen by the Wii version until I got Radiant Dawn then my soul split into two for Fire Emblem and BLEACH. Do you have the American versions? I can bet on you having Shattered Blade, but I don't know if you actually got Blade of Fate or just got it loaned to from a friend.

My soul was almost stolen by the Wii version until I got Radiant Dawn then my soul split into two for Fire Emblem and BLEACH. Do you have the American versions? I can bet on you having Shattered Blade, but I don't know if you actually got Blade of Fate or just got it loaned to from a friend.

Actually, it's the other way around. And I rented Shattered Blade from GameFly.

I played that damn game for about a month straight. I took a few breaks to get on the internet and whatsoowhosits, but other than that...

Blade of Fate is really awesome but I loved Shattered Blade so much that after a week my right hand started hurting so I didn't stop but I switched to my left hand. Then my left hand started hurting so I switched back.

Who do you guys use in Shattered Blade?

Rukia,Grimmjow and Ichimaru FTW

Shattered Blade? I used Renji, Ichigo, and my favorite Bleach character... wait. What's his name? They never say his name much... the short guy with white hair? I must be some kind of idiot...

I played that damn game for about a month straight. I took a few breaks to get on the internet and whatsoowhosits, but other than that...

Blade of Fate is really awesome but I loved Shattered Blade so much that after a week my right hand started hurting so I didn't stop but I switched to my left hand. Then my left hand started hurting so I switched back.

Shattered Blade? I used Renji, Ichigo, and my favorite Bleach character... wait. What's his name? They never say his name much... the short guy with white hair? I must be some kind of idiot...

Oh the guy who EVERYONE likes but i dont know why..he loses majority of his fights!!!! Hitsugaya.

My hands never hurt if I play "too much" with my video games. I've played video games ever since I could hold my parents' GameBoy Pocket (Since I was about 4 and played Donkey Kong XP).

I have the first DS one and the Wii one.

Do you have wifi?

My hands never hurt if I play "too much" with my video games. I've played video games ever since I could hold my parents' GameBoy Pocket (Since I was about 4 and played Donkey Kong XP).

Do you have wifi?

Have you ever played Shattered Blade? With all that Wiimote swingin' you're bound to hurt your hand. I played that game non-stop when I had it out.

Have you ever played Shattered Blade? With all that Wiimote swingin' you're bound to hurt your hand. I played that game non-stop when I had it out.

I own Shattered Blade. And in all the time I played it, my hands never ended up hurting.

I have the Wii and 1st DS game. I'm waiting for the 2nd DS game, but if anyone has the DS game I would like to play them.

What's your friend code? I'm looking for a fight too. 425349490564.

I own Shattered Blade. And in all the time I played it, my hands never ended up hurting.

What's your friend code? I'm looking for a fight too. 425349490564.

Zero the hero and Princess kilvas are siblings. They have wifi and i would guess they have the same FC. I've been playing the 2nd DS fighter quite often........cuz for somereason i keep using tatsuki and ririn!

Zero the hero and Princess kilvas are siblings. They have wifi and i would guess they have the same FC. I've been playing the 2nd DS fighter quite often........cuz for somereason i keep using tatsuki and ririn!

Cool.

Ririn rocks! Why wouldn't you use her? Does Noba and the other mod soul whose name I'd forgotten (Starts with a "K" but isn't Kon) come into the second one too? With Ririn in there, they'd better be with her. I haven't done much to keep updated for BLEACH games coming to the US. If they come to the US, they come to the US. If they don't, I'm pissed.

Cool.

Ririn rocks! Why wouldn't you use her? Does Noba and the other mod soul whose name I'd forgotten (Starts with a "K" but isn't Kon) come into the second one too? With Ririn in there, they'd better be with her. I haven't done much to keep updated for BLEACH games coming to the US. If they come to the US, they come to the US. If they don't, I'm pissed.

No cloud and nova arent playable. They are in ririn's attacks and specials though.

GASP! ... Well, at least they're represented somehow.

XD yeah. i hate ppl online who use friggin Grand Fisher and menos grande's. those spamming bastards piss me off.