Mouth Frames

Teapot

So... I was making a speaking frames tutorial and realized that I didn't actually have any mugs I could use for examples. That being said, I would like to ask if any of you might want to offer some of your mugs up for me to use in the tutorial.

NOT TAKING ANY MORE. I'M DONE. THANK YOU.

The frames will be entirely custom made and will cover a variety of different expressions and mouth sizes and shapes (hopefully).

Now, a few rules and restrictions:

• Out of however many mugs are offered, only a few will be chosen for use.
    Reason: Only so many mugs are necessary for a tutorial. Doing them all would be a waste of time.
  • I will not accept portraits with mouths directly spliced from an existing mug.
    Reason: If you can simply splice the mouth frames from a sheet off FEP, I don't want it. That's unnecessary work.
  • If possible, I would like plenty of variation.
    Ex: "interesting" mugs with different angles, body sizes, genders, etc.
  • Cleanliness, or at least aesthetic execution, is preferred.
    Reason: If I have to sit there and stare at the mug for several minutes, I would at least like something nice to look at.
    Even if the mug is intentionally butt-ugly, at least make sure it's cleanly shaded. Effort, plz.
  • MUST BE YOUR OWN WORK, or otherwise...(read below)
    Reason: In doing this, I'm asking your permission to use your mugs in a public reference.
    I'm very picky about credits and permission, and I will not accept any mugs I have not explicitly been allowed to use.
  • I am accepting "requests" for certain expressions, etc.
    That is, if you would like something other than the generic normal/smiling, I could try that, too...as long as it's within reasonable bounds, or will be somehow relevant to the tutorial.

That should be about it. Fire away.

NOT TAKING ANY MORE. I'M DONE. THANK YOU.

==============

CURRENT COUNT: 9

- woman; normal [personal]

- woman; glossy [personal]

- woman; lipstick [personal]

- Yahn angle [seph]

- buff, frowning man [seph]

- girl [Rey]

- grumpy young male [NR; Yeti]

- masked young male [Dei]

- older male; bearded [Dei]

==============

Edited by · j e a l o u s y ·

@Lumi - I'll take the chick, but the guy's mouth is a bit too similar to Seph's.

@Sploder - Raymooooo accepted.

@Xiltas - Sorry, but her mouth is essentially the same as the first one Lumi posted.

@Rey - Herp. Well, I probably won't use her for the tut, but I'll frame her for you if you want.

CURRENT COUNT: 7

@Joe - Actually, I kinda do... Sorry. >: If it doesn't work out, though, I'll pop you in.

CURRENT COUNT: 9

- woman; normal [personal]

- woman; glossy [personal]

- woman; lipstick [personal]

- Yahn angle [seph]

- buff, frowning man [seph]

- girl [Rey]

- grumpy young male [NR; Yeti]

- masked young male [Dei]

- older male; bearded [Dei]

I'm kind of looking for an older guy with a full beard or a big 'stache. Also looking for more angles. The mugs here are all pretty standard as far as that's concerned. Anything else with some kind of unusual feature or something works, too.

EDIT1 -- Actually, changing the lineup. Lumi's is being replaced with Sakura.

EDIT2 -- Changed again. I'mma just go with Raymoo.

EDIT3 -- Found a bearded man.

EDIT4 -- Kicked another.

EDIT5 -- Tired of edits yet? Kicked Raymoo; Sakura's back in.

OOOOKIE-DOKES, closed. Teewai muchly, gaiz.

@Rey - Herp. Well, I probably won't use her for the tut, but I'll frame her for you if you want.

EDIT1 -- Actually, changing the lineup. Lumi's is being replaced with Sakura.

EDIT2 -- Changed again. I'mma just go with Raymoo.

EDIT5 -- Tired of edits yet? Kicked Raymoo; Sakura's back in.

OOOOKIE-DOKES, closed. Teewai muchly, gaiz.

You would make a HORRIBLE Team Captain. XD

Not to mention, CCS variety of her would kick major butt in anything Physical. Dunno about her Princess variety though.

Edited by shadowofchaos

@Rey - Well, I was looking through the submissions and figured it'd actually be easier if I just pulled out three mugs from my collection instead. Your Sakura was the only one that didn't have a slightly tilted angle, so I threw her in there for lolimouth. Yeah, team captain...bahaha.

@dancerdude - Yaaa, sorry. >: Didn't really want to mess with the permission thing, and I'd already gotten Seph's Yahnface for front-facing, more or less, and NR's generic pirate took over the other one.

Ohman, my tut should, realistically, only consist of, like, three images and three paragraphs. I just repeat the same thing over and over again. Hopefully, it'll be up to par with expectations.

However, I would like to note that since my family is visiting, I do believe it will be VERY difficult for me to work on this thing while they're here. That being said, it may be...another two weeks or so until you actually see any progress. I do have all the normal frames finished, though, and smiling should take me all of another half hour, at most.