Weapon Icon Voting

CT075

24 members have voted

1. 1. Wheeeeee

Goal was to make a wind tome, must have red.

Archangel: WINDYWIND-1.png

LordGlenn: SF_Icon_Round11.png

Acey: vcwcr5.png

Hero of Time: Tornado.png

Cam: 6bc6b7c003f984ae1592964e5f0505c4.png

Feaw: IconContest9Mortex.png

☯: iaza17075470985500.gif

Voting ends June 24th

Edited by Camtech075

Voting Cam's as it looks like a wind tome. Glenn's is creative and well done but doesn't scream "Wind". Hero of Time's is very good as well, but same reasoning as Glenn.

While I won't debate your vote since it's your opinion, I do feel obligated to repeat something (with a few modifications) I mentioned on Skype to some of the others:

It's called being different. Not every Wind tome needs to be a "wind blade", "vortex", or "ice design".

If we were going by this reasoning, would most of FE4's, FE5's, or FE10's wind tomes qualify as wind spells? No, since they don't really have much to do with wind in a conventional sense. But, they do use a similar palette to remain grouped together as that type of tome.

--------------------

EDIT - I suppose I should note it since I've posted in the thread now: I voted for Eric's tome. (Granted, this was yesterday.) Though, I do have to give an honorable mention to ☯'s tome. Had Eric's not been as clean as it was, ☯'s probably would have gotten my vote due to the fact that it gave off a wind-like appearance, was reasonably clean, and wasn't something that had been overly done for wind spells.

Edited by Lord Glenn

I voted for Hero's because it was the most legible. The rest are pretty awful. And if his was a bit worse, I wouldn't vote for anything--'cause that gives the impression that the best of the worst somehow makes it not a worst :newyears: