Favourite Character With Canto?

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite unit that has Canto?

• Jill
    • Fiona
    • Vika
    • Elincia
    • Marcia
    • Nealuchi
    • Leanne
    • Haar
    • Renning
    • Geoffrey
    • Kieran
    • Astrid
    • Makalov
    • Titania
    • Oscar
    • Reyson
    • Janaff
    • Ulki
    • Sigrun
    • Tanith

Oscar ^^ but that's just because he was my favourite character in PoR and with data transfer and A support with Ike he is just awesome >w<

He's helping me a lot in hard mode in RD, too!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

completely annihilates her skin-deep beliefs and education in a matter of days.. weeks... whatever its still pretty impressive.

A couple months actually, after seeing the Dragons help push the ship and interacting with Lethe and Mordecai all the while.

After a quick conversation with the old-man she turns against her "family" and begins to slaughter them all (understadable). Mist, Jill's BFF, also has a quick conversation with Jill and with a bit of persuasion Jill once again switches sides

Unless I'm mistaken (entirely possible, since I haven't actually done it), Jill can not be persuaded to change sides again after becoming an enemy, instead simply not defecting if she has the support with Mist or Lethe.

She is once again a soldier of Daein (having betrayed them 2 times, oh well, its not like it will happen again right?)

Well, it's not like she has to work for Ashnard this time.

In the second engagement Jill betrays her king, her country and her friends in order to 'hook up' with her old pal Haar (wow, just wow.....)

If you had read the conversation, she actually defects because she, like Zihark, knows fighting the Laguz Alliance is not the right thing to do, and wants answers.