Oh! It's you again.[.][A][0x02]

I've lost a lot of gold[.]

thanks to you...[A][0x02]

If you want to continue,[A]

we're going to have to

do things differently.[A][0x02]

I'm going to prepare some[.]

more challenging foes.[A][X]

Thanks to the wonders of savestates, i've raised many characters on many different playthroughs, and not once to my knowledge have I ever seen this message until now. Is it actually scripted into the game somewhere, and if so, how do I get it to show up?

Well back when I was an avid AA I got this when I maxed out my Raven way back when. Just keep using the same person over and over without switching them and you should get that from the arena guy.

Ah OK, you gotta keep pushing with the same person. I usually switch out after a while, plus I never usually get them to max level all at once so I have something to look forward to. I will try this next time. Can you back out of matches and still get it?

I have arena abused with the same unit until I was blue in the face, and I never saw that message.....Maybe if you keep using the same unit without healing them,or keep fighting even after that unit is level 20 promoted?

It may just be one conversation that was put into the game but never implemented. I guess there must be some way of finding out when or if that particular conversation gets triggered, though, if it is implemented.