Random Weapon Playthrough.

I think it would be a fun challenge if you randomly generated numbers for characters and then for weapons, and then only used those throughout a game. If you generate a character who cannot use one of the three weapons, you must generate again. You may not use Micaiah (You may use Micaiah's staves or sacrifice even if you didn't get 9) or Ike if you don't have Light/Staff or Sword/Axe.

1 Sword

2 Axe

3 Lance

4 Bow + Crossbow

5 Knife

6 Strike

7 Anima

8 Light + Dark

9 Staff

http://www.random.org/sequences/

1 as minumum, 9 as maximum, 3 sequences. You may choose any of the generated lines. Example, you can choose to use the top row, or a diagonal column, etc.

Darn, I got 1 3 and 6... might have a problem with not enough ranged weapons. Can't use Micaiah. Oh well. :D:

Edited by Anderson88

You should always be allowed to use Ike, simply because without Ike 4-E-2 is basically impossible.

You should always be allowed to use Ike, simply because without Ike 4-E-2 is basically impossible.

4-E-2 and 4-E-5 are both literally impossible without Ike.

4-E-2 and 4-E-5 are both literally impossible without Ike.

Oh yeah, I forgot 4-E-5.

But since he needs to finish [spoiler=That spoiler everyone knows by now, but I dont want to get warned for something stupid]Ashera

with Ragnell.