FE4 Remix

Darros

Noish: Bow Fighter -> Sniper. Minor Hezul, Pursuit, Nihil.

Edit: Another Suggestion:

Jamka: Social Knight -> Paladin. Minor Baldo, Critical/Continue

or Jamka: Prince -> Master Knight. Minor Baldo, Critical/Continue

Edited by Xiltas

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess that just leaves poor Alec:

Alec: Baron - Charge, Critical

Not quite.

Children need classes.

Ayra needs a class.

Shanan, Aless, and Claude need skills.

Johalva needs a class and skills.

Also, since each character must have at least one skill, and there's two skills left, you can take a skill off another unit (with two or more skills) and put on one one of these guys.

Ayra: Swordfighter -> Mage Fighter (if this is not possible then just make her the usual Swordmaster), Minor Baldo, Critical

Four characters left! Three need to steal a skill from someone else. The ohter gets charge.

If you give Claude Charge I will be maddish

Hey, what about making Ayra a princess? Or wouldn't Astra work after her promotion? Also I noticed that Lex has two minor bloods, namely Fala and Neir.

As far as I know, Vanilla!FE4's Astra won't work on mounted class. D:

And I suggest Minor Fala to be transferred to Johalva or something.

Levin has no skill, lol.

Edited by Fia

I support Johalva gaining Minor Fala. Also, if you're right about Astra, then Johan should give away his skill as well. I mean, as a Free knight he has no use for it.

Also I realized that we have no healer aside from Claude... and he doesn't appear until chapter 3. Okay, someone like Levin can use staves after promotion, but he needs to be trained first <.< I suggest giving someone a healing class. Or probably two people. Like Priest and Troubadour/Princess. Ah well, it's still your hack, I probably shouldn't interfere <.< Just wanted to help.

Also: Arthur for Mage->Baron!

Edited by Xiltas

Also I realized that we have no healer aside from Claude... and he doesn't appear until chapter 3. Okay, someone like Levin can use staves after promotion, but he needs to be trained first <.< I suggest giving someone a healing class. Or probably two people. Like Priest and Troubadour/Princess. Ah well, it's still your hack, I probably shouldn't interfere <.< Just wanted to help.

If that's the case, then I want to change Ayra's class from Princess -> Mage Fighter if it's allowed?

Also: Arthur for Mage->Baron!

;m;

YOU SHOULD PICK MASTER KNIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

Edited by Fia

Actually, there's Beowulf, who's a Dark Mage and remember that Dark Mages can use staves.

But he doesn't come till second half of chapter 2 as well. (Though I forgot about that).

I mean, in original FE4, you got the first healer about second turn, and honestly, you really need a healer in this game ASAP. The RNG is not that playerfriendly. There aren't even any vulneraries or something, so if you don't have a healer from prologue onward, you're screwed.

...Now that I remember, Alec is a Baron, right? He can use staves, though his magic is not that great.

I mean, in original FE4, you got the first healer about second turn, and honestly, you really need a healer in this game ASAP. The RNG is not that playerfriendly. There aren't even any vulneraries or something, so if you don't have a healer from prologue onward, you're screwed.

Actually it's the third turn and I think I dare to say FE5 RNG is worse. If you really that worried about healing, you can go to village -> get money -> church -> recover. While it will be annoying to play without healer, it's not that bad up to the point you are so screwed (unless your run out of money that is...)

But he doesn't come till second half of chapter 2 as well. (Though I forgot about that).

...Now that I remember, Alec is a Baron, right? He can use staves, though his magic is not that great.

But he'll have A staves. Recover can be used eventually.

And I just checked. Astra does indeed work on people with horses.

Edited by Spykitty

Ho, cool. Now the question is: Do mounted children inherit Astra? ò.ô

This game is kind of weird, because Sword Skill inheritance is personal, meaning only Skasaher, Lakche, Patty, and Leen can inherit sword skills.

Mmh, sounds really confusing. ò.ô

Only for interest, does that mean if Dew (now, as a Social Knight) received Luna (if it works, that is) and fathered Faval and Patty (suggesting Patty becomes a Swordfighter), would Patty still inherit Luna?

Here are a few more

Lakche - Princess to Mage Fighter

Fee - Pegasus Knight to Dracon Master

Nanna - Mage to Sage

And Give Shannon Charge

My suggestions for the children:

Arthur: Mage -> Baron (or Emperor, if you think we have need for two)

Skasaher: Sword Armor -> General or Prince -> Lord Knight

Lester: Lance Knight -> Duke Knight or Dragon Knight -> Dragon Master

Delmud: (Priest -> High Priest or Sage) (Fire Mage -> Mage Fighter)

Lana: Troubadour -> Paladin

Edited by Xiltas

Last suggestions from me:

Patty: Dancer

Leaf: Swordfighter -> Master Knight (or the normal Prince -> Master Knight)

Leen: Shaman -> Queen

Tinny: Mage -> Sage

Sety: Mage Fighter

Corple: Arch Knight -> Bow Knight or Swordfighter -> Swordmaster or Thunder Mage -> Bishop

I'm curious to figure out which will be the new top pairings now. I think LachesisxClaude would be interesting now, since Delmud can inherit the Valkyrie Staff.

Btw, is it possible to change the base love points of a couple as well? (Like, raise SylviaxNoish from 0 to 100)

Last but not least: Will you leave the growths unaltered (aside from the holy blood), or will you change the other growths as well? For Example: Beowulf's class was switched from Free Knight to Dark Mage, will you switch his STR and MAG growths as well? I mean, Beowulf would be like the worst character otherwise <.< 0% growth in magic, and he's not able to use physical weapons after promotion either.

Probably last edit of this post (at least I hope so XD):

I'd suggest moving Luna from Aideen to Shanan, since A)she's not a male, so her children are fixed B) her children are neither Patty, Leen, Lakche nor Skasaher C)Shanan would totally rock with Luna, since his uber Astra is now gone.

Suggestions for moving skills: Johan gives Pursuit to Lachesis, Cuan gives Nihil to Claude (unless Altenna's skills are inherited, in that case ignore Cuan/Claude suggestion).

Also, are the blood and skills of the "fixed" children (Celice, Yulia, Leaf, Altenna) actually affected by the change of their parents?

Edited by Xiltas

Last suggestions from me:

Patty: Dancer

Leaf: Swordfighter -> Master Knight (or the normal Prince -> Master Knight)

Leen: Shaman -> Queen

Tinny: Mage -> Sage

Sety: Mage Fighter

Corple: Arch Knight -> Bow Knight or Swordfighter -> Swordmaster or Thunder Mage -> Bishop

All done except Leen = Shaman -> Queen, since thatsa complete change in usable weapons.

I'm curious to figure out which will be the new top pairings now. I think LachesisxClaude would be interesting now, since Delmud can inherit the Valkyrie Staff.

I will make a patch for this. So you can see what works for you, and you're making a list too, so :awesome:

Btw, is it possible to change the base love points of a couple as well? (Like, raise SylviaxNoish from 0 to 100)

Erm, I'd rather not. :/:

Last but not least: Will you leave the growths unaltered (aside from the holy blood), or will you change the other growths as well? For Example: Beowulf's class was switched from Free Knight to Dark Mage, will you switch his STR and MAG growths as well? I mean, Beowulf would be like the worst character otherwise <.< 0% growth in magic, and he's not able to use physical weapons after promotion either.

I'll be swapping strength and magic, that's it.

Probably last edit of this post (at least I hope so XD):

I'd suggest moving Luna from Aideen to Shanan, since A)she's not a male, so her children are fixed B) her children are neither Patty, Leen, Lakche nor Skasaher C)Shanan would totally rock with Luna, since his uber Astra is now gone.

Suggestions for moving skills: Johan gives Pursuit to Lachesis, Cuan gives Nihil to Claude (unless Altenna's skills are inherited, in that case ignore Cuan/Claude suggestion).

Also, are the blood and skills of the "fixed" children (Celice, Yulia, Leaf, Altenna) actually affected by the change of their parents?

Done except the Nihil to Claude.

The "fixed children" inherit new skills and blood. Yuria is actually a fixed character, inheriting from no one.

Is that hard-coded into the game, or can hacks change this?

I'm fairly certain this is hard-coded. Also sorry for not starting this lately.