Control Enemy glitch personnal opinion/experienc (timing issues)

Allright I know there's a couple of threads on this glitch, and I've read a bit on the subject as well. I've done it many times with the gorgon area with fire tiles, but I'm now trying to do it in harder places. This is not a how do I do this question, but more of a: does anyone remember any little detail that can help rise the chances of succeeding? My personnal luck is terrible and I would need some help :D

So here's what I'd like to know:

In the sequence in which you reset the game, where have you seen it happen the most ; right after the hp bars fade out, right before/right as the enemy turns gray, or somewhen between those times?

Is soft reset better then hard reset (as in does one of them kinda make the game suspend earlier than the other)? If there's no difference, I'll stick to soft resetting sinc its faster anyways

Do you think it matters if the phantom (since I'll be using them) dies or stays alive?(like for odds or just cause one animation helps knowing when to reset better than the other?)

If anyone has hard facts about those it would be great, but just your personnal opinion, or how you remember it to work the best would be great and I'd appreciate it a lot.

I'm most likely gonna try the glitch w/o a PWASE to get a wretched air, the DK's weapons, an extra Naglfar and maybe an extra fili shield, in case you're wondering. I got addicted to the C.E.G. as I started clearing full ruins with demon surges & my Natasha got S in dark magic and was able to solo the 10th floor of the ruins >:D

• 2 weeks later...

Allright I know there's a couple of threads on this glitch, and I've read a bit on the subject as well. I've done it many times with the gorgon area with fire tiles, but I'm now trying to do it in harder places. This is not a how do I do this question, but more of a: does anyone remember any little detail that can help rise the chances of succeeding? My personnal luck is terrible and I would need some help :D

So here's what I'd like to know:

In the sequence in which you reset the game, where have you seen it happen the most ; right after the hp bars fade out, right before/right as the enemy turns gray, or somewhen between those times?

Is soft reset better then hard reset (as in does one of them kinda make the game suspend earlier than the other)? If there's no difference, I'll stick to soft resetting sinc its faster anyways

Do you think it matters if the phantom (since I'll be using them) dies or stays alive?(like for odds or just cause one animation helps knowing when to reset better than the other?)

If anyone has hard facts about those it would be great, but just your personnal opinion, or how you remember it to work the best would be great and I'd appreciate it a lot.

I'm most likely gonna try the glitch w/o a PWASE to get a wretched air, the DK's weapons, an extra Naglfar and maybe an extra fili shield, in case you're wondering. I got addicted to the C.E.G. as I started clearing full ruins with demon surges & my Natasha got S in dark magic and was able to solo the 10th floor of the ruins >:D

From my understanding, it's right as the HP bar goes away.

I've always hard reset.

I've never tried with a phantom... All I know is that the enemy can't die. I guess it makes sense to use a phantom.

There aren't really hard-facts to the glitch. Haha. Good luck without using a flame square or broken bridge square. I've never successfully done it.