Magic the Gathering

Casual Blue magic lover.

Has the burning compulsion to try to make a U/R deck with every new set. Haven't been going out to buy the cards lately due to low funds though. But I still follow the updates and stories.

I don't get to play as much as I'd like because I'm not good enough to go infinite on MTGO, my college roommates don't have as much interest in it, and I'm not about to throw away like $30 a week so I go the opposite end of the spectrum and only really spend money on prereleases and such.

I used to play pretty frequently, but nowadays I only attend prereleases or FNM every once in a while.

I don't play, butI've had a growing interest in it. I just don't think I'd be willing to spend money on a card game, even if it's a good one.

Would enjoy reading up on it though.

If you want to give it a try, search for MagicWorkStation, the demo is free and has basically everything important.

I've played Magic since I was little on and off, so I know what I'm doing when I play it. I enjoy Magic and I've actually been inspired to go to a local tournament recently. I don't think I'm good enough, but I like it a lot. I guess you could say I'm between a casual fan and a hardcore player.

My dad and my sister though are hardcore players.