SF does Borderlands!

SERENES FOREST PLAYS BORDERLANDS

So I was browsing through Steam's summer sale and saw Borderlands for cheap and I thought YO WOULDNT IT BE COOL IF I CAN PLAY THROUGH IT WITH THE SF PEOPLE!?

Do you own Borderlands on the PC? Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to use it a lot? Then you qualify.

You swear a lot? Are you mostly incompetent? Are you hypercompetent, yet start screaming and shouting when your team sucks? THEN YOU ARE AWESOME

TAKING SIGNUPS NOW

1. ME MOTHERFUCKERS

2. Integrity

3. Brick?

4.Saloma?

Edited by Excelkitty

I got it for Christmas and still feel pretty burned about paying 20 dollars more than you do now.

But whatever, if you need someone then I'll play.

Only 'cause there's nothing really random to account for... :/

I wonder if Diablo had this problem

Diablo had very little real randomness (except for gear drops [same as borderlands]) but the pacing of the game was much3 faster. Borderlands has a lot of driving and walking. Diablo 2 did not.

Plus, the combat was much more visceral and satisfying IMO.

• 1 month later...

Bit of a bump, but

http://www.borderlands2.com/

Has been officially (finally) acknowledged. Gameplay at PAX.

Also, it Knoxx's area is really wonky on playthrough 2.5. The enemies don't level with you... but if you rig them to level with you normally, they kill you in about three shots total. From one guy. My brother stopped playing, so now I apparently get stuck finishing this and the next DLC on my own. How boring D:

So you either go through the vanilla experience, ragging on everything like it was nothing, or you scale them properly and suddenly you know how to same enemies felt when you were blasting them to high-heaven.

Borderlands 2 is, like, the only real game I'm looking forward to ever now, aside from the obvious Stalker 2 and the next Fire Emblem game. Like, actually hyped about like.

Edited by Celice