[FE10] Mega Awesome NM Draft (The ninth one)

Lilmik11

Now I'm stuck at 4-E-4! I really need help, Sephiran is really hard to kill! Each time I'm about to kill him, he activate Guard with the auras. And I'm always missing some power, because some of my units get easily killed by the auras, so I don't deploy them.

Edit:Oops, double-post.

You should be able to 1 turn it easily with the rescue staff, Rafiel and a unit that can OHKO Sephiran. Do you at least have two of those three?

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, looking at your team you should be able to at least two turn it. Distribute your pass and Parity scrolls accordingly, move all of your units up, and shove the auras out of the way/kill them with a unit and after that finish off Sephiran.

I did it!In the end, I shoved the auras out of the way and killed Sephiran. I got Tanith to level 19 so she could double a weighed down Sephiran.

4-E-4: 2

4-E-5: 12

Total turn counts: 459 turns

I did it! OMG, I'm so happy I actually finished this! I didn't do this to win, but actually to challenge myself, and I did! I loved the experience it gave and I definitely will participate again, and, who knows, I might win one of these days!

Here's my final thoughts

Stefan: 4 wins. He was useful for 4-E-1, especially with Astra. Then, he blessed wyrmslayer which trivialised 4-E-3.Other then that, he was pretty meh. He's a good last round pick.

Vika: 25 wins. She was a nice unit for part 1, and would usually OHKO with Tear during endgame, which hapened pretty frequently. However, her bad strenght kept her from being a good unit. I could have drafted someone better, IMO, she wasn't a very important unit, especially with Nolan as my part 1 DB.

Skrimir: 26 wins. He was very useful before endgame, but his bad resistance made him very vulnerable for endgame, especially for sleep staffer(UGH) and auras. However, his great strenght made him a good unit to defeat the barriers around Ashera, so in the end he got Nihil. He's a good draft if you need help with your silver team in part 4.

Ranulf: 42 wins. He was a great unit, his only real problem is cat gauge and a lack of strenght. He was great throughout part 3, and only started slowing down at endgame.

Micaiah: 50 wins. I really got unlucky with Miccy here. She finished this playthrough with 19 speed, which doesn't even double dragons! However, she was essential because she was the only staffbot in my team, I couldn't have done without her.

Kieran: 67 wins. Yeah, I was a bit disapointed with his performance, he wasn't really good. His great defense couldn't save his poor avoid and speed. He also had mediocre hit rates, which resulted in some misses. He only shined in the CRK chapters.

Tanith: 74 wins. My favorite draftee. She was awesome and very reliable throughout the whole part 4. She was unstoppable!

I can't believe I was lucky enough to get her!

Fifth place: Shinon: 95 wins. If Shinon was a halleberdier, he'd be god. But he's sniper, so his 2 range-lock stopped him from roflstomping the game. He's a great draftee.

Fourth place: Brom: 102 wins. I am surprised with his performance, as I didn't expect much from him.Of course, he had great strenght and defense, but he had enough speed for the majority of part 3 and 4-1 to double enemies. I think he's a very versatile unit.

Third place: Mia: 106 wins. No surprise here: She was great throughout the whole game. She and Tanith were the only units that could double and hit Ashera. A deserved third place.

Second place: Nolan: 144 wins. Yeah, NEVER UNDERESTIMATE BROLAN. He was a great unit that easily soloed part 3. Heck, he was a monster! He scared the shit out of my GM in 3-E. So lucky to have him!¸

First place: Ike: 162 wins. What can I say? He's usually great, but I was lucky enough that he got speed blessed. Really, if Ike wasn't free to use, he would probably be drafted before Haar.

Character  LV. HP STR MAG SKL SP LCK DEF RES
Micaiah     11  48  18 39  28  19  40  23  40
Ike         20  65  37 12  40  36  18  32  17
Nolan       19  68  33 10  36  35  30  30  20
Mia         19  50  31 16  40  40  30  25  21
Shinon      17  60  28 14  40  34  21  32  24
Brom        16  60  24  9  35  29  30  36  20
Ranulf      34  63  16  6  20  20  28  13  10  
Tanith      20  49  32 18  36  36  34  28  33
Kieran      15  60  36 13  32  30  19  30  20 
Skrimir     32  72  22  5  19  14  24  21   9
Vika        32  58  15 10  19  23  26   7  18
Stefan      9   54  27  8  38  37  20  21  17 

Edited by Lilmik11

Lets see...

1-P 6 (+3) Turns

eddy and miccy, Miccy gets boss kill.

1-1 7 (+3) Turns

or was it 6... *shrugs*... anyway, Nolan helps miccy. Miccy gets more kills here. So far her speed has grown by 1.

1-2 6 (+3) Turns

Nolan again, along with miccy. Sothe clears top side. Got thani and drop.

1-3 7 turns

Redfox's 7 turn stratgy with small modifications here and there to allow some blue units to escape. Aimee sacrificed herself so i wouldn't get a useless penalty. Micaiah got 2 lvls of speed :awesome:

Lets keep going shall we...

1-4 7 turns

Meg took the top to get some experience but she isn't going to lower turncounts. Got Robe and 3000 IIRC.

1-5 6 turns

Nothing special here, miccy keeps getting speed.

1-6 6 turns Maybe 7

Micaiah had like 16 speed here :awesome: With resolve, barely anything hit her. The other one was sothe gets shoved by meg.

1-7 6 turns

Sothe Rescues mic, then drops her like 2 turns later and takes on the boss (he did 11 per hit wit miccy on range, but he needed some adept, i decided to risk it and in the 2nd restart he did the miracle).

1-8 5 turns

Meg south, Nailah west, Sothe north then east, Micaiah center to put pressure on the Wyvern rider. Meg got cowned here. She has 17 str and 20 spd. Anywho, the Wyvernrider suicided againts sothe eventhough he had better chances with micaiah.

1-9 4 Turns.

Micaiah on steroids takes care of everything. She had 20 speed :awesome: Her avoid was pretty good here to the point she dodged most things here only getting hit by some lance guy in the last EP i think... Also, one of the fighters has 27 att so micaiah needs 28 combined HP+def, to survive.

1-E 9 Turns

Everyone 'cept BK and Meg rush upwards. Meg takes a stroll around the castle, takes the generals on the stairs and ledge and the venin reinforcements. She then goes back down and blocks the 2nd mage reinforcements from coming up (BK killed the 1st set)... Micaiah gets carried by sothe all the way to the square 1 down from Jarod, where she gets dropped off. 20 speed, 26 HP+Def, and resolve llowed her to kill the 2 mages, Jarod, and whatever else came at her (only jarod, and ~2 others could 1hko). Nailah got the Parity chest, sothe stole vantage, and took speedwing from a dead thief. Ilyana took blue gem, celerity, and some other things i don't remember.

Part 1: 78 Turns

Total: 78 Turns

Edited by Jhen Mohran

2-P 9 Turns

Eli rescues and meatshields

2-1 i think was 7 or 8 Turns plus 6

Neph and Brom, break through the general wall, then recruit heather, wrath the boss, and brom kills him.

2-2 6 Turns + 4 + 3

Lucia and Leanne and Lethe. I don't like this chapter so i decided to get penalties. Eh.

2-3 6 turns + 3

Geoff and Danved. Got Speedwings. Killer lance FTW

2-E is being a jerk and is going to make me waste 4 BEXP levels on Elincia :(

2-P 9 Turns

Eli rescues and meatshields

2-1 i think was 7 or 8 Turns plus 6

Neph and Brom, break through the general wall, then recruit heather, wrath the boss, and brom kills him.

2-2 6 Turns + 4 + 3

Lucia and Leanne and Lethe. I don't like this chapter so i decided to get penalties. Eh.

2-3 6 turns + 3

Geoff and Danved. Got Speedwings. Killer lance FTW

2-E is being a jerk and is going to make me waste 4 BEXP levels on Elincia :(

2-E 1 turn

elicina after i found out you only needed 3 str level ups because of triangle attacks.

3-P 10 turns

Skrimir is an idiot. I hate you.

3-1 9 turns (what?!)

Surprisingly took long and i couldn't get the robe. Thanks guys :(

3-2 3 turns

Go Oscar and and his Lucky crit!

Part 2 : 50 Turns :facepalm:

Total: 128

Edited by SlayerX

3-P 10 turns

Skrimir is an idiot. I hate you.

3-1 9 turns (what?!)

Surprisingly took long and i couldn't get the robe. Thanks guys :(

3-2 3 turns

Go Oscar and and his Lucky crit!

3-3 9 Turns (i think)

Oscar, Boyd, Rolf, and gatrie as free unit. They all burn stuff and hurt stuff... I got white gem. Wow i'm completly unmotivated to do this :mellow:

3-4 9 turns

Boyd gets celerity, ike gets pass. Oscar was promoted through 1 lvl of BEXP. Rolf was awesome for taking mages from below ledges :awesome: Lethe gets some Strike training.

3-5 3 turns

Crowned Boyd awesomeness.

3-6 10 turns

Meg with beastfoe+vantage, Miccy with Resolve, and Sothe with pass. Unbeatable team. Except meg almost died in the last 2 turns.

3-7 13 turns

Fought BK. Everything else as usual. Lethe got S-Rank :newyears:

Boyd is as awesome as ever, and Oscar's strength is just sad :/ 26 str isn't good even if he doubles. I love that Boyd+Rolf combo. Boyd carries all of part 3 and Rolfie gets awesome for part 4. Its a win win. Definately.

3-8 6 turns... i think

Some stuff i cannot remember happened here. Boyd was the most important though.

3-9 7 turns + 3/4

Geof and danved. Danved is useless. Mostly because his str sucks and Lethe+Eli took most BEXP.

3-10 I think 6 turns

Oscars lack of str just sucks.

3-11 7 turns

Oscar + Ike!celerity team up. Some shoves in the begining allow Ike to kill the Lance guy with the barrier. Oscar killed the mage with the barrier. After that it was pretty straigth foward.

3-12 5 turns

Micaiah capped speed, giggity. Meg was crowned. Micaiah did most of the killing seeing she had resolve and didn't get hit unlike meg.

3-13 4 turns

Go Meg with brave axe.

3-E 5 turns maybe 4.

Usual stuff i guess. Not done yet.

Part 3: 109 Turns

Total: 215 Turns

Edited by SlayerX

• 3 weeks later...

Part 4

4-P 6 turns

Danved Lethe east, Micaiah, and sothe north (sothe stayed near the bridge). My micaiah had capped speed before, and i used some BEXP to get her to cap mag/lck/Res (or come close, she got resolve and took care of about everything).

4-1 7...8? 9 turns Idk

Couldn't manage the usual 5 turns with Nailah, Boyd, and Ike :/

4-2 15 turns

Oscar gets celerity, while rolf his usual resolv/wrath and meg gets adept. Meg rolf go south, Oscar takes the northern path. This certainly is not my time for a draft playthrough.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Done, 286 turns... i forgot the word turns for a second there :mellow:

+ penalties

Total turn count = 328.

I used Naesala, and used Rafiel for the last three chapters (gave me self 4 turns of penalties for each rafiel use, unless you want something more specific or something).

Also, top 5

Micaiah

Sothe

Oscar

Ike...

and...

BOYD!