Fireman?

Knife

This is a strictly need-to-know basis. Plus, I swore to someone never to talk about a specific event that occured while I was in 6th grade. I broke that oath once this year. I'm not going to break it again.

This is a strictly need-to-know basis. Plus, I swore to someone never to talk about a specific event that occured while I was in 6th grade. I broke that oath once this year. I'm not going to break it again.

..*is more interested* but if thats what you say so then so be it.

Also, there's a couple more oaths that I've sworn throughout my life, but I'm not going to get into those either.

thanks for making me MORE interested.

Well, I guess I could tell you guys one thing....

*expects either, "for 10,000 gold" or "I wont tell you anything is the thing i have to tell"*

Well, seeing as how you already payed me...There was this one time in kindergarten...

There was the classic bully. Big, strong, and mean. He had family problems, so he "acted out" by torturing guys.

It was in kindergarten....I remember this one time he dragged me on my back across the concrete. I didn't no how serious my injury was until I looked at it. It looked as if all the skin on my back had been scraped off. Taking showers hurt like hell. And what's more, my parents made it sound like he did nothing more than push me or something of the sort. I think the guy's name was Antionio or something of the sort. Well, I'll just call him Antonio for story purposes. At most, he got a scolding. That's it. In the second grade, he got expelled because he had cut class and seeing as how this was like the 1000th time he had not followed the rules, he got expelled.

I also learned from a close friend that he became a drug addict by the age of 10.

Oddly enough, there was no malice in my heart. No hatred. No desire for vengeance. Nothing. My mind was still too pure and innocent at the time.

Well, seeing as how you already payed me...There was this one time in kindergarten...

There was the classic bully. Big, strong, and mean. He had family problems, so he "acted out" by torturing guys.

It was in kindergarten....I remember this one time he dragged me on my back across the concrete. I didn't no how serious my injury was until I looked at it. It looked as if all the skin on my back had been scraped off. Taking showers hurt like hell. And what's more, my parents made it sound like he did nothing more than push me or something of the sort. I think the guy's name was Antionio or something of the sort. Well, I'll just call him Antonio for story purposes. At most, he got a scolding. That's it. In the second grade, he got expelled because he had cut class and seeing as how this was like the 1000th time he had not followed the rules, he got expelled.

I also learned from a close friend that he became a drug addict by the age of 10.

Oddly enough, there was no malice in my heart. No hatred. No desire for vengeance. Nothing. My mind was still too pure and innocent at the time.

Damn. Seeing as im mad right now, and full of malice and hate, i say the bastard deserved it. I'd kick his ass for doing that to you if I met him (but I would lose cuz i cant fight to save my life)

Damn. Seeing as im mad right now, and full of malice and hate, i say the bastard deserved it. I'd kick his ass for doing that to you if I met him (but I would lose cuz i cant fight to save my life)

Not to mention all the other things he did to my friends and I during kindergarten.

Now I'm 6 feet and no one ever wants to mess with the guy who could fall on you and kill you....(I make tall jokes about myself all the time.)

Not to mention all the other things he did to my friends and I during kindergarten.

Now I'm 6 feet and no one ever wants to mess with the guy who could fall on you and kill you....(I make tall jokes about myself all the time.)

Lulz i could do that too (but not cuz im tall)

That just means your a pure person! Even though you're hired to murder people on a daily basis!

Doesn't change the fact that I want to kick this guy's ass though. Does that make you more innocent than me? =/

That just means your a pure person! Even though you're hired to murder people on a daily basis!

Doesn't change the fact that I want to kick this guy's ass though. Does that make you more innocent than me? =/

I'm not sure.....Let's ask people....

I asked.

<Songbird> NIGHTMARE DO YOU THINK FIREMAN IS MORE INNOCENT THAN ME =/

<Hika-man> ALSO I MUST MAKE IT SO THAT SONIC TEAM STOPS DESTROYING SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!

<Songbird> Sonic kills himself?

<@Nightmarre> Fireman?

<@Nightmarre> Noooooooo

<Songbird> Yes

<Cymbeline> . . .

<Cymbeline> FIREMAN? INNOCENT? LOL

<@Nightmarre> Who can be more innocent than a little girl?

<Songbird> We have to ask people

<Songbird> D: D:

<Songbird> ARE YOU CALLING ME A LITTLE GIRL?!?

<@Nightmarre> Yes...?

<@Nightmarre> DON'T KILL ME!

WHY DO PEOPLE THINK I'M A LITTLE GIRL =/

I asked.

<Songbird> NIGHTMARE DO YOU THINK FIREMAN IS MORE INNOCENT THAN ME =/

<Hika-man> ALSO I MUST MAKE IT SO THAT SONIC TEAM STOPS DESTROYING SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!

<Songbird> Sonic kills himself?

<@Nightmarre> Fireman?

<@Nightmarre> Noooooooo

<Songbird> Yes

<Cymbeline> . . .

<Cymbeline> FIREMAN? INNOCENT? LOL

<@Nightmarre> Who can be more innocent than a little girl?

<Songbird> We have to ask people

<Songbird> D: D:

<Songbird> ARE YOU CALLING ME A LITTLE GIRL?!?

<@Nightmarre> Yes...?

<@Nightmarre> DON'T KILL ME!

WHY DO PEOPLE THINK I'M A LITTLE GIRL =/

Um. . . your av? And you kind of refuse to tell your age. . .

Um. . . your av? And you kind of refuse to tell your age. . .

She did say she was somewhere around 16 or 17.

And yes, I agree with the avi thingy....

She did say she was somewhere around 16 or 17.

And yes, I agree with the avi thingy....

But she doesn't look THAT young! D:

She kind of refused to tell me when I asked. . .

I didn't refuse! I told you that I was born in 10,000 B.C.! :(