Percival, WTF!?

• 2 weeks later...

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Even Percival can't escape the FE6 curse. Looks like I'm not the only one who gets owned by FE6's RNG.

If you want to see something else that's funny, search youtube for "Lucky Zealot"* (Typical, the amazing pre-premote gets owned and the crappy pre-premote gets all the luck. I hate FE6 now.)

*Edit: go to the second video in the search, not the first one.

Edited by Big Klingy

• 4 weeks later...

Arenas sure enjoy being mean to particually the amazing characters. Oswin is essentially a no go, unless the guy is using a steel weapon. Hector gets whooped by the random Silver Sword folk. Having high defense is virtually a detriment if you want to send a dude to the Arena.

And all those fragile-ass characters with speed have little to no problem in the arena.

COMPLETELY FALSE. You've got no clue man... You've got no clue...

And all those fragile-ass characters with speed have little to no problem in the arena.

Depends. If the enemy can one shot the person, then it's a no go. Even two hitters is pushing it. Really, it depends on the weapon triangle.

• 1 month later...
Depends. If the enemy can one shot the person, then it's a no go. Even two hitters is pushing it. Really, it depends on the weapon triangle.

AND luck. But not the stat, (in b4 Wise Beard Guys) i mean the AI luck generator, or the FE6 curse