Weapon Icon Voting

CT075

21 members have voted

1. 1. Whooo

I was only one day late, gimme a break.

[3:22:54 PM | Edited 3:23:12 PM] Josh Thomas: So, this round will be a little different. Due to my recent return from retirement, I thought we might make this round a staff-themed round. Thus, I've compiled a list of the current staff members and their likely classes:

Jyosua - Swordmaster (Sword)

Tangerine - Wyvern Lord (Sword)

VincentASM - Master Knight (Light)

Fireman - Assassin (Knife/Dagger)

Lord Glenn - Fire Sage (Fire)

Narga_Rocks - Ranger / Horseman / Nomad Trooper (whatever you want to call it) (Bow)

Red Fox of Fire - Druid / Dark Sage (Dark)

Shuuda - Hero (Axe)

Sirius - Paladin (Lance)

As you can see, a weapon type is listed after each staff member. Your task is to pick a staff member and create a personal weapon for them (a "second-level" Prf, a la Sol Katti, etc.). (It needs to meet the weapon type listed after their name, and it should fit reasonably well with their class AND personality.)

Primefusion - yUD8V.png Vincent

LordGlenn - SE_Icon_StaffRd.png Sirius

Edited by CT075

This one's tough because of the fact that all of the icons are different and they're all pretty interesting. I love the light design on Prime's and it's different from the typical "cross with some light beams" design in GBAFE. Feaw's axe is a bit too stereotypical but the blade of the axe is pretty impressive. Glenn's is very creative and the tri-pointed spear is awesome, but the tip of the spear looks a bit too large for the pole. Iava's is an interesting design but it's a bit plain. Claude's is very creative as well and the blade is really awesome.

Voted for Glenn, Claude's is a close second.

Aw fuck, forgot about this.

This was supposed to be over a weeks ago, forgot about it. Josh isn't gonna be on for a while (for personal reasons I'm not going to get into), so brb asking whoever got second.