[FE9] We have not had an FE9 draft in a while.

Psych

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

Well, I suppose I'll start.

Prologue 4/4 Turns

UNIT        LEVEL 	HP  STR  MAG  SKL  SPD  LCK  DEF  RES  WEP
Ike 		02.57 	20   6    1    7    8    7    6    0   D Sword

Chapter 1 - 3/7 Turns

Got both the Steel Sword and Seraph Robe, Titania killed the boss.

I GOT YOU

Prologue 4/4 turns

Derp

Chapter 1 3/7 Turns

Got both steel sword and angelic robe

Chapter 2 5/12 Turns

Killed all enemies a fair amount of exp all around. Whatev's

Chapter 3 5/17 Turns

Used seraph robe on Ike, got the elixer cause lolwhynot. Terrible turn count, talked to Marcia. Titania killed the boss. I easily could have done a 4 turn if i had not been stupid but meh.

Chapter 4 4/21 Turns

Gatrie rescued Rhys soren and him moved outta the way Everything attacked Shinon apparently. Titania raped most of the west side of the map. Ike killed the boss.

UNIT        LEVEL 	HP  STR  MAG  SKL  SPD  LCK  DEF  RES  WEP
Ike        07.48 	30   7    3    8    11    7    8    2   C Sword
Titania    02.21 	34    13    4    14    15    11    11    8   A Axe   C Lance
Oscar      05.10 	27    7    2    8    8    6    8    2   C Lance
Shinon      01.22    BASE

Fuck that coding shit It's wrong and I know it, don't care. I'll fix that up my own way and just make a fucking spreadsheet.

• 2 months later...

I took over this draft from Lord Raven. Since this thread is so old, I only planned to revive it with one post with all the turncounts rather than post several at a time.

If I feel the clear needs commentary, I've provided it. Any chapter that doesn't have commentary is a standard clear.

Prologue: 4/4

Chapter1: 3/7

Chapter2: 4/11 <- Getting enough speed on Ike for here lets him save a turn by being able to double with the Steel Sword

Chapter3: 3/14 <- needed a little bit of abuse to not have Ike die after taking 5 attacks. Since 3 of them were axes I didn't think it was a big deal

Chapter4: 2/16

Chapter5: 6/22

Chapter6: 5/27

Chapter7: 7/34 <- so painful

Chapter8: 8/42

Chapter9: 8/50

Due to no BEXP limits existing at the time of this draft, Marcia was BEXPed from Lv.5 to Lv.20/1

Chapter10: 3/53 <- no stealth clear, because I needed the keys

Chapter11: 4/57

Chapter12: 2/59

Chapter13: 10/69

Chapter14: 2/71

Chapter15: 2/73 <- got all the pacifist BEXP, which led to Mist's promotion

Chapter16: 6/79 <- used one Chest Key to get Full Guard. Remaining keys: 3

Chapter17-1: 2/81

Chapter17-2: 3/84

Chapter17-3: 10/94

Chapter17-4: 2/96 <- Marcia flies over the trees and kills Oliver. Didn't get Adept, but I won't be needing it.

As fun as this has been with so many powerful units at this point of the game, I'm really starting to appreciate the BEXP limits that were introduced.

Chapter18: 5/101 <- let Rhys die here. He won't be needed anymore (and he was Lv.5 tier 1). Used a chest key to get Wrath. Remaining keys: 2

Chapter19: 2/103 <- standard clear with Marcia and Reyson.

Chapter20: 2/105 <- got the crucial rescue staff and Smite scroll while Tormod seige bombs Shiharam

Chapter21: 5/110 <- used a rescue staff here. Forged a max hit Steel forge which let Marcia break down Resolve!Tauroneo after he was hit by Tormod. Remaining Rescue staff uses: 2. Hammerne uses left: 3 (since it isn't obtained yet)

Chapter22: 1/111 <- got the boilting tome, and then had Tormod kill the boss after some shoving.

Chapter23: 4/115 <- used another rescue staff here to get the 4 turn with Boots!Marcia. Mist then repairs Rescue on turn 2. Remaining Rescue: 3. Remaining Hammerne: 2

Chapter24: 3/118 <- Lethe smites Mist. Marcia rescues Ike and gets danced by Reyson. Mist uses rescue on Marcia, who then gets to the throne on turn 3. Remaining Rescue: 2. Remaining Hammerne: 2

Chapter25: 5/123 <- Marcia goes up. Lethe goes left. Tormod goes right. Bastian and Ilyana help out Lethe.

Chapter26: 3/126 <- Lethe smites Mist who rescues Marcia (who rescued Ike, and was danced by Reyson). Marcia then flies 11 spaces north on her horse. On turn 2 she flies another 11 spaces and drops Ike. Turn 3 she ORKOs Bertram with the Brave Lance and Ike seizes. Mist repairs Rescue on second turn. Remaining Rescue: 3. Remaining Hammerne: 1

Chapter27: 4+1/131 <- Mist moves 6 spaces left, and uses Rescue on Titania. Titania then makes her way for the northwest door. Mist is danced by Reyson. Marcia makes her way to the arrive point whereas Titania gets Resolve. Everyone else kinda does nothing but protect Reyson. Rules don't say if the BK fight counts for turns or not, but I'll add one turn cause I escaped turn 1. One use of Rescue and One use of Hammerne each remain.

Chapter28: 4/135 <- Mist moves 8 spaces, rescues Marcia ferrying Ike who was danced by Reyson. Then she makes her way to the throne.

Final Cha: 2/137 <- Marcia drops Ike, who wrath+resolves Ashnard. This is a standard clear.

Final turncount: 137 turns

Unit Records (forgot to record kill counts)

1. Marcia

2. Titania

3. Lethe

4. Mist

5. Tormod

Unit Synopsis

Ike: FE9 Ike is really not that good, imo. He typically spent his life getting ferried by Marcia from one place to another, and he really only got good when he got Ragnell. Still he kills the final boss, so you kinda gotta use him. He received pretty much all the BEXP after Mist promoted.

Titania: Titania is completely amazing. She saves several turns in the earlygame, and I couldn't have done Ch.18 without her. Late game she kinda stopped being necessary, but she had her A Mist support to fall back on that kept her useful. Excellent unit and a key to getting anywhere when playing for turns

Ena: lol did nothing

Giffca: lol did nothing

Bastian: Was nice in Ch.25 when Titania and Mist weren't at their best. Then he was done being useful beyond Reyson shoving.

Tormod: Holy cow he was amazing. He was very crucial for quick clears in 20, 21, 22 and 25.

Rhys: [4:47:56 PM] PKL: rhys is ass. And that's why I feel no guilt in him dying. Didn't even need him to hammerne bot.

Mist: If you learned something at all from this run, let it be that the Rescue staff is amazing in LTC. Mist sent Marcia places turns before the HORSEBIRD would naturally reach them. Mist naturally gives Oscar and Kieran users opprotunities at beating Marcia or Jill, so giving her to someone with a flier is just incredible.

Ilyana: [4:48:54 PM] PKL: Ilyana sux too. I don't think she ever helped out, on account of being too skinny to shove transformed Reyson. Did less than Bastian 0/10 would not use.

Lethe: [2:55:10 PM] Terrador: Lethe is sexy war goddess. Wow. Even when she stopped ORKOing things, she had Smite to fall back on. Smiting Mist really helped her save turns. I don't think she ever stopped being useful.

Marcia: Fliers save several dozen turns in any game, and FE9 is no exception. No BEXP limits really helped make her that much more amazing. I could not have done this run without her in anywhere close to 136 turns.

>Lethe: [2:55:10 PM] Terrador: Lethe is sexy war goddess. Wow. Even when she stopped ORKOing things, she had Smite to fall back on. Smiting Mist really helped her save turns. I don't think she ever stopped being useful.

I told you so.