KP 2010

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Janissary: Pent, Priscilla, Isadora Canas dart louise vaida

HongLei: Raven, Kent, Oswin Erk eliwood Wil Jaffar

samthedigital: Florina, Sain, Hawkeye Matthew Harken Legault

Queen_Kittylincia: Fiora, Serra, Farina lyn Rebecca Karla (and Bartre)

KP 2010 Lowen, Heath Lucius guy Dorcas rath

Up next: Sam

Char list

Karel

Nino

Renault

Wil

Edited by HongLei

Chapter 11: 7

Standard Clear

Chapter 12: 4

Standard Clear

Chapter 13: 6

Rescued Hector to move Marcus fast. Hector killed boss on turn 4, but Marcus was a turn behind trying to break the snag to get to the Gaiden village.

Total: 17

11 standard 7

12 standard 4

13 6

Hector crosses river, Oswin breaks snag Marc crosses bridge, Eli stays behind and kills the steel bow archer and a couple brigands. Had Matt tag along w/ Hector to lure out the killing edge, Marc kills boss, Matt recruits the killing edge. Hector seizes.

13x 8 turn

Oswin grabs the merchant

Eli and Hector raid the village and Marc kills stuff

14 7 turns

Sent Eli to get Prissy for Raven. Marcus destroyed Erik and his "army". Oswin protected Merlines in case of an aerial assult. Hector and that annoying frail pink cleric got Erk.

15 8 turns easiest level yet :)

Eli murders the mages and soldiers, Marc kills da boss, Oswin covers the top, Erk is fed a couple kills, ad Matt steals a lockpick for some money and a vulnerary.

16 8 turn comp

got Kent and he got exp by mopping the floor with all the mercs down south lyn and sain shopped, Wil and Eli got villages, hector and Marc went on a solitary mountain hike to the castle, and Erk and Oswin killed stuff for exp

17 10 turn got raven Marcus charge, got all chests not much else to say

17x 8 turns had to let raven power up

18 3-4? Forgot to check before Marcus killed the boss

60ish total turns

Edited by HongLei

Chapter 14: 5/30

Didn't deplot Merlinus so that the soldiers would go where I wanted them to. Got Erk so I didn't have to visit Priscilla. Marcus charged straight and killed Eric, while Hector went North on turn 1 then south to hit the pirates.

Chapter 15 8/38

I just screwed around and got experience. Super easy level.

In Chapter 16, it is literally impossible for the 3 of us without a Caelin character to avoid taking a penalty. Is this draft using the rule that Lyn/Kent/Sain/Wil are free for Chapter 16?

Edited by Janissary

I guess you can have one of them free in Chapter 16.

Thanks. You are one of the ones to benefit.

With that in mind...

Chapter 16: 6+4/48

Sain blocked the 3 swordies to the west of Caelin while Marcus rescued Hector over the hill. Sain shopped on turn 5 and 6. Hector for the BK.

Chapter 17: 8/56

Marcus rescued Hector and charged. Priscilla followed as fast as she could in hopes of getting XP. Didn't work out. For those counting at home, she has 22 XP lol.

Chapter 17x: 3/59

MOAR MARCUS! Also got one turn of XP for Priscilla plus Sleep and Short Bow villages. Oh, right, and Canas.

Chapter 18: 3/62

Marcus. Priscilla got another heal!

Edited by Janissary

17 10 not much to say a little slow going up and had to get both crests

17x 8 had to give raven a little turbocharge

18 3 Marcus and co. charge and kill boss Matt steals speedwings

19 7 Marcus raven and Kent charge Uhai

19x 7 let raven kill the snipers to get a boost

20 5 Marcus raven and Kent charge up the middle, Marcus thank you for all you did enjoy retirement

21 4 or 5 raven Kent and Oswin power through the middle with ninian entertainment. Eli got the restore staff and Hector got the wyrmslayer

22 6 Raven and Kent force their way to the boss and Kent promotes at lv 17

23 6 Pent kills half of the army and raven gets the bosses

24 2 raven slaughters Lloyd with a ninian dance.

25 7 turns no fliers hurt, Kent and raven cut to the far fortress after taking the first and Eli the one man show takes the southern.

Edited by HongLei

Changing the rules after the draft is done is kind of unfair.

I know it kinda sucks since I already passed that chapter before the change, and it's HNM not hhm, we just gotta live with it.

Can Marcus rescue lyn and come meatshield after the ban, or is it no Marcus use whatsoever

Edited by HongLei

I know it kinda sucks since I already passed that chapter before the change, and it's HNM not hhm, we just gotta live with it.

I don't really think that it sucks. I just think that it is blatantly unfair to change the rules once the first character has been drafted.

I don't really think that it sucks. I just think that it is blatantly unfair to change the rules once the first character has been drafted.

I (obvoiusly) would prefer that a Caelin character is free, but the majority is against me, so I don't really care what KP does. I would be taking a 4 turn penalty no matter how it turned it if a character isn't free (as is KP) since it is literally impossible regardless of skill or units in the current party to avoid be attacked if you did not draft Kent, Sain, or Lyn. I intentially leave out Wil; chances are strong he'd die and/or be passed by one of the three attackers. With that logic, it seems like one/all should be free in every draft simply because it's not a matter of skill. But, it wasn't stated in the OP and I didn't think of it before, so I'd completely understand if I end up taking a penalty from it.

Anyway,

Chapter 19: 6/68

Marcus charge, what's new? Everyone else camped up in the top area and killed stuff for XP. Overpower Hector is level 19 (welcome to what happens in a Hector/Marcus combat solo through Chapter 17x). Canas and Dart are level 9 each. Priscilla got her first level (Woot woot).

Chapter 19x 5/73

Marcus wielded a hand axe and rescued Hector. Hector killed the boss on turn 4 (with some help from Marcus prior) and siezed on turn 5. Everyone else got the Goddess Icon. I will be posting stats after Marcus' retirement.

Edited by Janissary

The lack of meat shielding makes it impossible to avoid the penalty, but when we were drafting this in mind I chose Kent second round because I knew he would save at least a 4 turn penalty + be a valuable unit, maybe a compromise could be allow meatshielding for the caelin troops in only noble lady.