• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lyn's fr-

oh fuck

she supports KENT.

Fixing.

EDIT: We'll go for Wil to Raven, then. Fucking Lyn.

Edited by Integrity

Holy fuck i'm getting Kent and Sain

....I could have SWORN Florina supported with Kent. FML. I thought Fionorde could cut that off....

Horace wins? GG son. That's awesome.

EDIT: What I've learned for next time: If someone takes Fiora first round, someone else must take Kent or face the consequences.

Edited by Janissary

I picked...I picked Oswin because I knew for sure someone would pick a Sain support. I never saw someone picking Wil for crying out loud. This has gone completely wrong, yet it is indeed enthralling.

I picked...I picked Oswin because I knew for sure someone would pick a Sain support. I never saw someone picking Wil for crying out loud. This has gone completely wrong, yet it is indeed enthralling.

I never would have expected the Wil to Raven chain. I just assumed Raven would end up in the third round after someone chained through Priscilla, or fourth round if, and God help us if this acutually happened, Priscilla fell to round 3.

This draft is awesome already. Horace, if you don't rape your turncount with those three, I'm going to be embarassed.

Sidenote: If I had picked Kent/Sain to block out Horace, he'd get Pent/someone, so really the lesson here is Fiora is awesome. She has 4 (5 if you count Farina) playable to great supporting partners. What a beast. Priscilla gets an honorable mention for great supporting partners, she's just harder to get to.

Hopefully my chain strategy will work out. After the Wil pick, I doubt I can predict this very well though.

I can probably just write in Fionorde for either Serra or Farina. Florina's other option is Nino, lololol.

Edited by Janissary

I'll probably be gone, so go ahead and pick me Kent and Sain when it's my turn. Pallystomp ftw.

Lol, don't worry, I was planning on it. You posted it, and no one can break it up anyway. I can virtually just write it in now. So, Whitefang, when it's your turn, just take 2 characters since Horace's picks are determined already.

Guys, believe me, the reason I was initially hesitant to pick Florina was precisely because I knew I could screw some people up by choosing Sain and Kent. But then I realized all the maps that Florina might be able to make shorter, and I started to wonder whether she might still be worth it anyways. So I chose her. I mean, c,mon, Sain and Kent can't be THAT overly valuable if they're going to be underleveled from lack of Lyn Mode....right?

Guys, believe me, the reason I was initially hesitant to pick Florina was precisely because I knew I could screw some people up by choosing Sain and Kent. But then I realized all the maps that Florina might be able to make shorter, and I started to wonder whether she might still be worth it anyways. So I chose her. I mean, c,mon, Sain and Kent can't be THAT overly valuable if they're going to be underleveled from lack of Lyn Mode....right?

Have the best two Cavs on one team sucks no matter how you slice it. It is your choice, btw. Is it Serra or Farina(or Nino I guess, lol)?

Florina's a great first round pick. I would have chosen her, but I just don't like her, and Fiora has Pent, Kent, Sain, and Florina herself to choose from, all of which are 1st/2nd round picks.

EDIT: Lyn supports Kent guys, so he's still there. I can't believe we all missed that. :facepalm:

Edited by General_Horace

I mean I'm not guarenteed both Christmas cavs like I thought I was. Unless the other two derp hard.

Yes you are. You have to chain from the last pick you made. Since Kent does not support Oswin or Florina, they can not choose him.

Yes you are. You have to chain from the last pick you made. Since Kent does not support Oswin or Florina, they can not choose him.

DERRP.

I'm silly :facepalm:

When it's my turn, I'm picking Kent, then Sain then, in that order, as I'm gone now.

Edited by General_Horace

DERRP.

I'm silly :facepalm:

When it's my turn, I'm picking Kent, then Sain then, in that order, as I'm gone now.

Haha, it's cool. This is an abstract concept. I have you done for those two, with Sain as the one you chain from next round.