(FE7) Yet another gimmick draft: The Support Chain + Weapon Draft

Janissary

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know guys, I wouldn't say Integrity's options are completely butchered. He's got some options after picking Rebecca.

Not really. If he picks Lowen, he's going to reset back into Rebecca's supports. If he picks Dart, he could get stuck into picking Geitz, and even if he isn't, Karel isn't exactly a goldmine. I guess he could pick Nino off Rebecca, but why would he make this playthrough even more diificult than it has to be.

Integ is going to be a man this playthrough.

....I wouldn't be so sure. I see something good available to him should he get the opportunity. Not that I'm going to actually tell him, as I'm aiming for that something good myself, but, I just felt like helping him out a slight bit.

YOU MUST BE SWIFT AS THE COURSING RIVER

BE A MAN

WITH ALL THE FORCE OF A GREAT TYPHOON

BE A MAN

WITH ALL THE STRENGTH OF A RAGING FIRE

MYSTERIOUS AS

THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Edited by Integrity

Oh yeah? Well you just enjoy your little Heath Bar, cuz imma gonna have me a scoop of that ol' VAIDA, VAIDA, VAIDA-MAN C!!

EDIT: Also, Integrity? You know how I tried to point you in the right direction towards which pick would potentially be very profitable for you? Well, unfortunately, you kinda messed it up, so...I hope you do well despite that....

EDIT 2: You know, I still sort of feel like a douche for the above edit. Is there any nicer way to say it? I'm assuming all of our trash talk is just in good fun anyways, but still.

Edited by FionordeQuester

You know, now that I think of it, Integrity still has Jaffar, right? So it's not as though he's totally screwed. By the way Janissary, in the Weapons Draft, it says that Javelins are selectable, even though they're guaranteed to everyone. Just thought I'd point that out.

I ain't totally screwed. I still have Eliwood and Raven and Lyn.

Well, until Nino my team is entirely Sword or Bow locked until promotions. WHEEE

Except Marcus.

And Hector.

EDIT: Incidentally, my completions of FE7 ever are in the single digits. Hard Mode is never. I was already slated to lose before I even picked.

Edited by Integrity

He's locked himself to Lowen. No one else can get him and it's his only choice next round. It's really quite brilliant, actually.

Anyway, I'll take Erk. I'm thinking my team will just blast their way through each chapter.

Edited by Whitefang

He's locked himself to Lowen. No one else can get him and it's his only choice next round. It's really quite brilliant, actually.

Anyway, I'll take Erk. I'm thinking my team will just blast their way through each chapter.

You mean I accidently drafted all the Paladins? trololol.

....Yeah, great, now we can watch Vaida and Wallace bicker back and forth all day long about who's more full of themselves....yeah, as wonderful as that sounds, I think I'll pick Dorcas instead.

He's locked himself to Lowen. No one else can get him and it's his only choice next round

I knew that this would happen if he picked Harken, but I was hoping he'd be shortsighted enough to choose Lowen instead. Sigh...I guess one could expect nothing less from the writer of one of Fire Emblem 12's best efficiency playlogs.

After Lowen, I'll have to take Renault or Geitz, lol.

And I actually detest Lowen, he looks like a plant and usually hits like a pillow and only once because he doesn't double.

And Harken is badass and solos shit with hand axes.

Edited by General_Horace