• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karel is Sacaen. As is Karla.

Ninja'd.

It's k, they don't matter anyway. /troll

Chapter 11: 7 turns

Standard stuff here. Least I can get this one done before we draft weapons. Obviously got the Red gem.

UNIT   Level HP STR SKL SPD LCK RES DEF  WPN LVL Support
Hector 03.09 21  08  06  05  04  01  08  C Axe

Edited by Janissary

Hey, by the way, is RNG abuse allowed in these drafts? Because getting 7 turns in Chapter 11, without Mathew's help in combat, is prohibitively difficult, and I'm wondering whether or not you guys RNG Abused, or simply just restarted all the time.

Hey, by the way, is RNG abuse allowed in these drafts? Because getting 7 turns in Chapter 11, without Mathew's help in combat, is prohibitively difficult, and I'm wondering whether or not you guys RNG Abused, or simply just restarted all the time.

The RNG is the exact same every single time you play Chapter 11. I memorized how to 7 turn Hector solo it after my last 3-4 drafts forced me to do just that. There's a video of how to do in somewhere in one of the draft topics I think.

So, no, try not to RNG abuse. I'm cool with save states.

Edited by Janissary

With one RN burn in chapter 11, you can take the south route, and get more exp. Balcerzak has a video on his channel, I probably have on mine as well, I can't remember :facepalm:

NOO I HAVE ROLF FUUU-

I actually can't quite remember who I had before, but it was more legit that Makalov or Rofl.

Edited by General_Horace

I just took one extra turn and restarted a lot. I was one space away from a 7 turn clear.

Chapter 11 - 8 turns.

I accidentally tried to steal the lockpicks, but they were stolen right back. Thankfully moving away allowed a successful steal of the red gem next turn. Hector got lucky and crit an archer in the beginning, otherwise I would have had to restart again.

Edited by Whitefang

...Alright, well that sort of makes me uncomfortable. I need to know, is there any limit on RNG burning here? If there is, what's the limit?

Just don't burn RN's until you get like a 3% crit, or have Marcus dodge like 15 50% hits at 3 HP.

Actually, I'm just going to go for no RN burning at all. Anyways, here's my progress...

Chapter 11: 7 Turns

UNIT   Level HP STR SKL SPD LCK RES DEF  WPN LVL Support
Hector 03.90 21  09  06  05  03  01  10  C Axe

Unfortunately, I had to pass up the Red Gem, because there was no safe way for Mathew to get it since Hector didn't manage to kill all the enemies.

Edited by FionordeQuester

my team is stupid my team is stupid my team is stupid my team is stupid but at least I have Raven.

ALSO: I have no healer until NINO PROMOTES. Jesus.

Killing Edge I guess.

Silver Lance. So, is it ok if I go ahead and do Chapter 12, 13, 13x, and 14 since all the draftable weapons in those chapters have been taken?

EDIT: Wait, now I'm confused. I looked back on the first page, and the Iron Blade is shown as a draftable weapon even though the rules say that ALL Iron weapons are allowed. Am I just taking things too literally?

EDIT 2: Wait, nvm about Chapter 14, Erk has the Thunder spell, which is draftable. My mistake.

Edited by FionordeQuester

I see. So, next question, are we supposed to do every Gaiden chapter but the forbidden ones, or can we skip out on those to get lower turncounts?

I was going to say something about the reading the OP but then I realized I didn't say that in the OP??? :blink: I must have really been off when I wrote that.

All gaidens are required, except the 3 strictly forbidden for various reasons.