(FE7) Yet another gimmick draft: The Support Chain + Weapon Draft

Janissary

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU BASTARD I WANTED THAT AND NOW YOU HAVE ALL THE UHAI KILLING WEAPONS ASDF.

Oh, like you're one to talk, Mr. "I have every recruitable Paladin in the game". I really wanted Harken, but then a certain somebody stole him from right underneath my nose!

EDIT: By the way, Canas wouldn't normally count when the game decides whether to go to Jerme or Kenneth's map since he's not one of the first four magic users. But what if I don't actually recruit either Erk or Lucius? Would Canas still not be included in the list of "first four magic users"?

Edited by FionordeQuester

Man alive, my prospects are looking grimmer and grimmer.

Hokai, let's go for the Steel Sword and Steel Bow. Good old workhorses.

EDIT: Fio: Canas is utterly irrelevant to that calculation no matter what you do.

Edited by Integrity

....Well, it's nice to know that half of my team is literally completely worthless (unless I can somehow get my Lords up to a grand total of Level 50+). You can make fun of Integrity all you want, but I'm not sure my situation is really going to be all that different (well, aside from the awesome weapons I've got)....

....Well, it's nice to know that half of my team is literally completely worthless (unless I can somehow get my Lords up to a grand total of Level 50+). You can make fun of Integrity all you want, but I'm not sure my situation is really going to be all that different (well, aside from the awesome weapons I've got)....

What are talking about? His team is virtually exclusively 1 or 2 range locked until Nino. It's not our fault if you don't want to train 2 of them because Jerme's chapter takes longer.

Your whole game will take longer if you forego 2 of your picks (most likely).

What are talking about? His team is virtually exclusively 1 or 2 range locked until Nino. It's not our fault if you don't want to train 2 of them because Jerme's chapter takes longer. Your whole game will take longer if you forego 2 of your picks (most likely).

Eh, we'll see. I don't think Dorcas or Bartre are going to save enough turns to make them worth it. In any case, I'm not trying to lay the blame on you guys, I know it's because of my screw ups that I face this predicament. I mean what I say in a witty sort of way, like what you'd say if you knew the odds weren't good, but you were determined anyways. Sorry if I came across as a jerk.

Eh, we'll see. I don't think Dorcas or Bartre are going to save enough turns to make them worth it. In any case, I'm not trying to lay the blame on you guys, I know it's because of my screw ups that I face this predicament. I mean what I say in a witty sort of way, like what you'd say if you knew the odds weren't good, but you were determined anyways. Sorry if I came across as a jerk.

Every character is precious in a draft playthrough. Even that little whore Nino.

We'll see. Maybe I can arrange for them to get some levels after I get Kenneth's map?

EDIT: And hey, Nino ain't so bad. Eh, orders Jaffar around and doesn't afraid of anything.

Stop bitching about the six turns or wtfever Jerme's map takes over Kenneth's. Seriously.

Alright, alright, I won't complain. And you know, I was mistaken. Maybe I can't actually use Dorcas and Bartre for anything combat related, but they still have great value as guys who can rescue and drop units, right? Should help at least a little bit, right? :D:

I'll take the Brave Lance and Brave Sword. Take that Cog of Destiny.

Also, Janissary, you might want to edit the weapon list, I didn't look all the way down, but I saw that Steel Sword was still an option, even though Integ stole it picked it a while ago.

Edited by General_Horace

I'll take the Brave Lance and Brave Sword. Take that Cog of Destiny.

Also, Janissary, you might want to edit the weapon list, I didn't look all the way down, but I saw that Steel Sword was still an option, even though Integ stole it picked it a while ago.

Sorry. It's so daunting that I just missed it I guess.