GUYSGUYSGUYS Psych LP's Golden Sun

Psych

Usually I use the mono-elementals till I get all the Djinn and really can play around with them, but otherwise it's like:

Isaac - Ninja

Garet - Samurai

Ivan - Sorcerer or Guru

Mia - Oracle or Angel

Felix - Ninja or Dragoon

Jenna - Flame User or Pierrot

Sheba - White Mage

Piers - Dragoon or Admiral

Usually I use the mono-elementals till I get all the Djinn and really can play around with them, but otherwise it's like:

Isaac - Ninja

Garet - Samurai

Ivan - Sorcerer or Guru

Mia - Oracle or Angel

Felix - Ninja or Dragoon

Jenna - Flame User or Pierrot

Sheba - White Mage

Piers - Dragoon or Admiral

You shouldn't play like that. You should be switching your classes all the time since the class bonuses aren't static. Basically, all that happens is that the percentage of any stat is changed upon changing classes meaning that there's no detriment to your characters.

Isaac should be an Apprentice up until... I'd say the start of Fushin Temple. Earlygame Gaia wrecks everything. Look for the Golden Sun Tier List if you want.

You shouldn't play like that. You should be switching your classes all the time since the class bonuses aren't static. Basically, all that happens is that the percentage of any stat is changed upon changing classes meaning that there's no detriment to your characters.

Isaac should be an Apprentice up until... I'd say the start of Fushin Temple. Earlygame Gaia wrecks everything. Look for the Golden Sun Tier List if you want.

Anyone may or may not opt for optimized teams all the fucking time. And quite frankly in a game as easy in Golden Sun it doesn't really matter if your party is optimized or not.

Anyone may or may not opt for optimized teams all the fucking time. And quite frankly in a game as easy in Golden Sun it doesn't really matter if your party is optimized or not.

You missed the point. It's not about having optimized teams, it's that Psych doesn't ruin his characters at all by switching their classes because only the class bonuses get changed. No base stats, no growths, nothing is negatively affected by constantly switching their classes.

Psych, if you need Djinn help, mention it here. I'll start watching the videos to help you.

Couple of quick notes though:

- Go to Trek before Imil. Makes Mercury Lighthouse MUCH easier.

- Flower is received by going through a BACK entrance of a Kolima house.

- Mia recovers 4 PP every turn while in Mercury Lighthouse. Ply costs 4 PP. Go nuts with the Ply spam there.

- Grabbing the Bilibin Djinni requires running along the fences on the perimeter of the town.

You probably know this stuff but just in case.

This makes me want to do my own commentary run of GS but me breaking the game rather than just playing through it. Anyone up for watching that?

Edited by Kitty Admiral

Psych, if you need Djinn help, mention it here. I'll start watching the videos to help you.

Couple of quick notes though:

- Go to Trek before Imil. Makes Mercury Lighthouse MUCH easier.

- Flower is received by going through a BACK entrance of a Kolima house.

- Mia recovers 4 PP every turn while in Mercury Lighthouse. Ply costs 4 PP. Go nuts with the Ply spam there.

I'm going to. I just want to recruit Mia first. That's where Flower is? I thought that was like the Third Venus Djinn or something. But good to know. And then I thought something like that happened. I knew Isaac recovered in Venus Lighthouse and Garet and Jenna in Mars.

I'm going to. I just want to recruit Mia first. That's where Flower is? I thought that was like the Third Venus Djinn or something. But good to know. And then I thought something like that happened. I knew Isaac recovered in Venus Lighthouse and Garet and Jenna in Mars.

I also edited my post.

It's slightly hard to remember off the top of my head where all the Djinni are but let me think.

Venus 1 - Auto

Venus 2 - Kolima (available as soon as you enter)

Mars 1 - Goma Cave

Mars 2 - Imil

Jupiter 1 - Bilibin

Jupiter 2 - Tret Tree

Mercury 1 - Mia

Mercury 2 - Mercury Lighthouse

I think that's about right aside from Mars 2. Not 100% sure since I haven't played earlygame GS1 for a long time.

EDIT: Changed Mars 2. Also, I'm shit with names, it's Granite, not Flower. Feel free to mention that.

Edited by Kitty Admiral