gamespy sucks

Momo

Lol you can just change it from your computer below. Its the same as if you ere changing from Blue Skies to the Forest skin.

Also that why was meant at the OP.

Why?

it's impossible to connect with anyone

me, integ, excellen and sirius tried to play borderlands the other day and had a hell of a time trying to get into one game

we never got it to work reliably

I had no idea this stuff existed... Magical purple... does anybody really use this?

that's the only skin I can stand

it's impossible to connect with anyone

me, integ, excellen and sirius tried to play borderlands the other day and had a hell of a time trying to get into one game

we never got it to work reliably

That's cause borderlands is retarded :awesome:

that's the only skin I can stand

o.O

Edited by Fenrir

it's the only one in which the colors next to each other aren't opposite tones and it's easier on the eyes

I said the wrong thing

Edited by Fenrir

it's the only one in which the colors next to each other aren't opposite tones and it's easier on the eyes

0.o Easier on the eyes? Th forest and the blue skies are way better when it comes to it.

0.o Easier on the eyes? Th forest and the blue skies are way better when it comes to it.

not at all, if the background colors were darker (or the borders and stuff were lighter) than maybe, but right now they're hard to stare at for very long. honestly I wish blue skies was better cause Lucius is cool

the purple they use isn't as bright and having darker tones next to them isn't as annoying