Delphi Shield's effect on enemy AI

[19:32] <dondon> enemies with aircalibur can recognize the presence of a delphi shield

[19:32] <dondon> but enemies with bows can't

[19:32] <@Paperblade> archers suck

[19:32] <@Paperblade> next fact

edit: speaking of shitty archers, I would like a member badge other than Rolf (and that isn't Almedha, wish-twisting-mods)

Edited by Paperkitty

I noticed this when I was trying to wrestle with the Aircalibur sage in chapter 21 - I had berserked him, but there was a turn where I had to leave 3 of my fliers in his range (Yuno, Zeiss, Miledy) and I was trying to make him target the remaining enemy wyvern knight instead. I'd give the Delphi Shield to one of them, and the sage would target the one who didn't have the Delphi Shield.

A method for testing would be to hack several Delphi Shields into a game and set up the same scenario, with an enemy and three ally fliers, and seeing which one he targets in each case where 1, 2 or 3 of the allies are carrying the item.

A method for testing would be to hack several Delphi Shields into a game and set up the same scenario, with an enemy and three ally fliers, and seeing which one he targets in each case where 1, 2 or 3 of the allies are carrying the item.

That doesn't seem necessary if it's already clear that he won't attack fliers w/Delphi as long as there are fliers w/o Delphi.

• 3 weeks later...

That doesn't seem necessary if it's already clear that he won't attack fliers w/Delphi as long as there are fliers w/o Delphi.

It couldn't hurt, and dondon's situation does seem a bit circumstantial. Still, this is neat!