Best Dog Movie Ever

Joerachi

In marly and me, there's Owen Wilson. So it's even worse than that 13 second clip.

OMG. I have no problems with Owen Wilson. He seems like a genuinely nice guy. (seems like) It's just that he accidentally inflicted upon me mental anguish, intense in scope, along with Woody Allen.

In short they are the ultimate Sevvy Trolls I have ever encountered. They began the cycle of me not even trying to give a shit.

Edited by Loki Laufeyjarson

OMG. I have no problems with Owen Wilson. He seems like a genuinely nice guy. (seems like) It's just that he accidentally inflicted upon me mental anguish, intense in scope, along with Woody Allen.

In short they are the ultimate Sevvy Trolls I have ever encountered. They began the cycle of me not even trying to give a shit.

You have no problems with Owen wilson? HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME SEV?

You have no problems with Owen wilson? HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME SEV?

Sorry. I guess I was wrong if I said I had problems with him earlier. At this point, it's more like...I have problems because of a part Owen Wilson played in Midnight in Paris.