ITT: Roxas rates on Shota-ness.

Roxas

God Tier

0. Roxas

Respectable Shota Tier

1. Deu (DAMN STRAIGHT, YOU GET WITH LACHESIS, RIGHT NOW.)

2. Rei

3. Yubello

Annoying Kid Tier

4. Ewan

5. Rolf

6. Corple

Mediocre Shota Tier

7. Sharlow

8. Nils

9. Asvel

10. Lugh

Edited by Rock Howard

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

I expected it in the 1400s where it rightfully belonged. Not today.

EDIT-Or was it the 1500s? I really don't know, but I believe it was around the time of Columbsuperbus.

Edited by Loki Laufeyjarson

almost. late 1400's to early 1800's.

Right, but I only care about start dates in situations like these. No one cares about the year Jesus died, or when Columbus's expeditions returned, except those who specialize in them.

As long as they belong in the late 1400s, then I'm still right for saying it, and the war of technicality remains unfinished.

Right, but I only care about start dates in situations like these. No one cares about the year Jesus died, or when Columbus's expeditions returned, except those who specialize in them.

As long as they belong in the late 1400s, then I'm still right for saying it, and the war of technicality remains unfinished.

you said you expected the inquisition in the 1400s. that would imply it never went further than 1499. and it was never cleared you were talking about beginning. I differ from your opinion in start dates and end dates.

also fuck columbus

Edited by Barioth

you said you expected the inquisition in the 1400s. that would imply it never went further than 1499. and it was never cleared you were talking about beginning. I differ from your opinion in start dates and end dates.

also fuck columbus

No. I said it BELONGED in the 1400s, which is to say it never should have made it further, not that it didn't. You are now the one arguing that the spanish inquisition was a positive force in the world...worthy of continued existence.

Also, fuck columbus.

Edited by Loki Laufeyjarson

No. I said it BELONGED in the 1400s, which is to say it never should have made it further, not that it didn't. You are now the one arguing that the spanish inquisition was a positive force in the world...worthy of continued existence.

Also, fuck columbus.

I didn't realize. No I wasn't arguing the inquisition was positive in any way.

you win okay