Round 36 SF Splicing Competition

AstraLunaSol

2vuy0c2.png

[3:54:49 PM] Seph1212: STRAWMAN Y U DO THIS TO THE PEOPLE OF SF

Basic rules:

• No mass Customing, you may custom a bit to make your mug look good/making it work, such as working on shading a bit, but try not to go overboard.
  • You can use any color palette, you aren't chained to FE colors, go ahead and recolor to your hearts content.
  • You have to use at least 1 piece of each mug, that shouldn't be too hard.
  • You may use only the set given, no other mugs.
  • 16 color limit, don't go crazy with your colors. >_> 15 on your mug +1 for background. This might be a bit of trouble for some, so I'll be a bit lenient with this rule. I just don't want to see mugs with like 50 colors with rainbows.
  • The winner will be determined by voting, if there is a tie, the poll will be edited to include only the ties, and revoted upon.
  • FOR VOTING YOU MAY NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF, it is dishonorable to yourself.
  • Hosts may enter contests
  • Only 1 mug per member
  • Winner of the contest will choose the next set, but seriously, don't be a jerk and choose a set with all different body sizes/things that won't fit, choose things that would be an interesting set

Deadline: August 4th

36_guyorgirl2.png

Is this a guy or a girl? I say it's a feminine guy. Nah it's a girl. Or girl pretending to be guy.

(It's mostly Serene and Knoll. Almost forgot about the 3rd dude but I took some of his armour lining for the headband.)

Edited by NTG

Geez, everybody likes using light/bright colors in their entries, well I say dark colors!!! Let there be no light!!! >=D even though there is a bit of light in mine

But yeah, I just wanted to do another person with black hair, idk why xD And since Knoll's cloak was designed to be dark anyway, it'd be hard to make it any lighter... or maybe not hard, I'd just have to lessing the thickness of the outline in some places.

If this is hard to tell (possibly due to the amount of dark in it) the idea is that the cloaky thingy - or whatever it is - is supposed to be connected to that thing (wow, don't even know what it is xD) wrapping around her head.

Aaaand if it's hard to tell, the head thing on the right is the one piece I took from Saar, from the trim on the chest plate (sorry that I don't know what that's called =bbbbb). I mean, the plan was originally to have the band going across her forehead to be cloth and the part from the armor be metallic and just attached to the cloth, but that kinda doesn't look right because with Knoll's hair in the way, it'd be hard to tell how the transition would even go, so I just made them the same color/material, whatever that may be... So that's what's up with the whacky shape (not to mention I probably shouldn't mess around with Saar's piece too much or else it'd be very unrecognizable and I didn't know what else to do with him =D)

Oh and I was messing around with the widths of the pieces I used on what's going around her head, so if Saar's piece looks skinner (I forget if I changed his) then that'd be why. I actually went into the effort of making Syrene's headband skinnier before putting it on but didn't know that after I'd put Knoll's hair over it, it'd be impossible to tell that I did xD

Ugh. Long explanation is long. Here you go.

i3gor2hiketlwwmvd0.png

But as for the different hair lengths... I guess I was just thinking of Lute.

Neat. I don't get how the chest plating works, though. :<

I'm going to say hes an armored mage and thats not a chestplate is a shirt/robe thing and I don't really get it either. Kind of like I guess the left folds over the right?