Top 3 worst characters

Knife

i used Samus in Melee because she was my best character... now the only reason i need to play as samus is for the FS *imma firin mah lazer*

i just get this feeling she was nerfed tho... any other opinions on that?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used Samus in Melee because she was my best character... now the only reason i need to play as samus is for the FS *imma firin mah lazer*

i just get this feeling she was nerfed tho... any other opinions on that?

Try as I may (And seriously, I tried), I could never ever get good with Samus. I wanted to so I could freely use smash balls as ZSS, but it just didn't click with me.

Try as I may (And seriously, I tried), I could never ever get good with Samus. I wanted to so I could freely use smash balls as ZSS, but it just didn't click with me.

Same here, I was pretty decent with Samus in Melee, and in Brawl I was expecting to be just as good, but I couldn't grasp how to use her attacks effectively, so I tried ZSS, and that has had marginal success

G&W is okay but personally most of his move's produce an excess of lag

But they come out hella fast, and down smash is retarded broken. He's a bit like Wario, but with priority and range stuffed up the ears.

Edited by Dr.Dorian

I suppose Gay Man Watch sucks in a Metaknight or a Snake kind of way. He trounces too many people, and doesn't really have a bad match-up.

Game & Watch is one of the best characters in the game, up there with Snake.

But he still doesn't feel very appealing to play as.

Edited by Knife

Not to people who played the game and watch things.

Yeah G&W is a legend he should always have a spot in Super Smash Bros. Hes one of the well known character's a long time ago

Yeah G&W is a legend he should always have a spot in Super Smash Bros. Hes one of the well known character's a long time ago

Still boring as shit to use.