Top 3 worst characters

Knife

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about we face off against each other next time and see who is better than we can just end the argument here
oh yeah and we can't have items of course just to make it so no one says something about it

Already did it with lots of characters.

I beat your Link with TL

I beat your DK with Diddy

I beat your gannondorf with lucas

You beat my lucas once with pit and after that Lucas won.

I beat your Link with TL

'I'm talking about link vs TL not dk vs diddy or gannondorf with lucas

and besides I don't play that much with DK and also gannondorf and lucas isn't from the same series so it doesn't matter as well as pit

I beat your Link with TL

that's why he had to run from porky and needed ness to save him, ness is awesome

If you played the actual series you would know that:

There was a prophecy for Ness and he was born with his powers and a brave warrior destined to save the world from gigyas and suffered no emotional or mental scarring and had full control of his PSI abilities.

Lucas was a 8 year old who's mother and brother were murdered and he was partially responsible for his brother's death so he has low self esteem and has no PSI abilities to begin with until he meets Kumatora and begins to pull out these mystic needles(which is one of his victory poses) and even after he gets them he hasnt gained full control over them. Combine that with his low self esteem and you get a scared kid running for his life.

don't you think I heard this from some one we know thats obsessed with playing series

You havent because he hasnt played it. He only watched gameplay videos and whines about how they dont come out on the Virtual Console.(that and the mother 3 vids are in JP and he cant read it.) I beat Earthbound(most fucked up final boss in the history of video games) and im like halfway through Mother 3(I got to the timeskip where Lucas goes from 8 to 13 and I got all 4 party members)

ah fuck this I ain't arguing with you know more just a waste of my time

VICTORY

Actually, Ike has a huge advantage over Fox and Toon Link.

Hm yeah true. While Ike is slower than them, he has counter at his disposal and his sidestep is quicker than other's since he just shifts to the side rather than flipping or rolling. That and his attacks SHOULD have more priority.(im not sure if they do)

VICTORY

Hm yeah true. While Ike is slower than them, he has counter at his disposal and his sidestep is quicker than other's since he just shifts to the side rather than flipping or rolling. That and his attacks SHOULD have more priority.(im not sure if they do)

Besides all that, lightweights are usually a bad match for Ike. Lightweights are weak because they can get quickly KOed by Ike's overpowered moves.

Now, middle weights are his bane, especially Wario and Link. I dunno, why don't ask me.

Besides all that, lightweights are usually a bad match for Ike. Lightweights are weak because they can get quickly KOed by Ike's overpowered moves.

Now, middle weights are his bane, especially Wario and Link. I dunno, why don't ask me.

Maybe because they arent easily killed, yet their speed is higher than Ikes and they have decent enough strength to take Ike out.

Maybe because they arent easily killed, yet their speed is higher than Ikes and they have decent enough strength to take Ike out.

Exactly. Other heavy characters are more of a neutral advantage. Nothing going for them, nothing going at them.

Exactly. Other heavy characters are more of a neutral advantage. Nothing going for them, nothing going at them.

Yeah Like if Bowser was fighting Gannondorf?

This is how I picture it:

Lightweights>Heavyweights

Middleweights>Lightweights

Heavyweights>Middleweights

Though there are a bunch of exceptions to this rule. Like Ike being a middle weight, being weak against other middle weights.

This is how I picture it:

Lightweights>Heavyweights

Middleweights>Lightweights

Heavyweights>Middleweights

Though there are a bunch of exceptions to this rule. Like Ike being a middle weight, being weak against other middle weights.

yeah and snake(heavyweight) being able to rape Mid and lightweights.

Funny thing is that I always thought Snake was a middle weight. Turns out he's third heaviset behind Bowser and DK.

*resists urge to make new topic*

new topic on what?

A topic on what characters have advantages over who. Though I might get flamed like Doom for making something similar to a tier list.

Oh yeah I would avoid that(I would actually enjoy the debating in the topic untill someone(suzaku) comes and goes "Shut the fuck up ur not a pro you dont know shit" or something ignorant like that)