Captain America.

It's a great movie.

I like the part where he's all skinny and bone and then goes GAR after taking the serum.

Correct. Daniel Craig doesn't get juiced by a machine. Captain America 1, Cowboys 0.

(If you haven't yet, read dat provocative subtitle.)

Captain America got me to value Badass Normal heroes. He needs no superpower to be awesome.

Although Cowboys vs Alien looks amusing as well. Need to watch that.

I liked the part where the big thing blew up, and that weird looking thing was there.

Have I seen either movie? No.

I preferred the part where only a homosexual man or woman could enjoy ._. I haven't seen either movie as well...

Neither of these seemed good enough to go to without some friends, and nobody wanted to go to the movies lately.

I preferred the part where only a homosexual man or woman could enjoy ._. I haven't seen either movie as well...

Neither of these seemed good enough to go to without some friends, and nobody wanted to go to the movies lately.

I'd recommend Cap if you have any geek in you. Honestly, Cowboys isn't that bad either, but don't expect it to blow you away.