[FE8] The Decision...... Draft

Janissary

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, Eirika can lure him in if she dodges the Fighters and doesn't get crit, it's just that I'm having problems keeping Ross alive while he's rescuing Natasha. The turn 2 reinforcements are really starting to get on my nerves because they're preventing me from just sending her back south.

Chapter 4 - 7/28 turns

Eirika goes south through the snag past Lute's village, then goes east to clear the boss area. Meanwhile, Ross stayed in a forest and tanked the northern enemies, getting to level 10 and luckily gaining three points of Speed, which allowed him to ORKO the northwestern reinforcements and probably saved at least a turn.

Chapter 5 - 5/33 turns

Ross promotes to Pirate at the beginning of the chapter.

Thank you eclipse, for reminding me that undrafted units can be deployed to rescue other undrafted units. Eirika baits Joshua on turn 2, and Vanessa ferries Natasha out of harms way after she recruits him. Ross stands wounded on the forest tile to draw Archers away from Joshua so his path to the boss was clear. Eirika got the Armorslayer and traded it to Joshua so he could ORKO the boss with it.

Chapter 5x - 8/41 turns

Orson takes point while Kyle trails him carrying Ephraim. After Orson clears most of the area south of the throne room, Kyle give Ephraim to him so he can heal. Orson drops Ephraim next to the boss, and Ephraim crit-kills him (Orson was right there to finish it off, though). Ephraim seizes after relieving Orson of his Silver Sword.

Chapter 6 - 5/46 turns

Joshua heads around the north towards the boss while Eirika and Ross head east to get some EXP. Joshua stands in front of Novala on turn 5 and crit-kills him on the Enemy Phase, saving me a turn.

Chapter 7 - 6/52 turns

Ross carries Eirika over the river while Joshua heads east for some EXP. The Archers flanking the boss cost me a turn since Ross couldn't double them, unfortunately. Eirika kills the boss on turn 5 and seized on turn 6.

Chapter 8 - 9/61 turns

Eirika's group heads for the throne room as fast as their move and durability would allow. Ross ORKO'd the Armors, and Joshua gained quite a bit of Strength, which were nice. Ephraim and Kyle got what EXP they could. Joshua and Ross combined on Tirado to kill him so Eirika could seize. I might redo this chapter, since I think I might be able to get 8 turns, and I accidentally left the Silver Sword on Ephraim.

Name	Level	HP  Pow Skl Spd Lck Def Res
Eirika	15/--	24  09  14  18  13  09  05
Ross	11/--	33  17  11  09  16  10  05
Joshua	13/--	30  13  18  20  09  07  02
Kyle	08/--	27  12  07  07  07  10  01

I left a save before choosing routes, so I can see later just how many turns quicker Eirika route is if I want later.