Hotel Masu!

Masu

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok seriously im trying to run a buisness here since me and sis need money. Take your Youtube poop and over used starfox jokes to a different topic please.(Im being serious about this)

Ok seriously im trying to run a buisness here since me and sis need money. Take your Youtube poop and over used starfox jokes to a different topic please.(Im being serious about this)

M'kay. But be fair warned! I shall bring my random .gifs and images in any thread!

You have my thanks. Feel free to stay here anytime u need to unwind. I'll cut my friends a good price here.

I never said it was a cheap hotel.....the free couple gimick was for.......YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND IF U WERE HERE LAST NIGHT!!!!

Haha. . . people got so "drunk."

:mellow:

I need to make more money so now im running a seven star hotel!!(if it wasnt seven stars nightmare would refuse to stay here)

*Steps on cockroach.*

Well, I can hardly consider this to be a 7 star hotel when it has cockroaches. I call this a 5 star at best.

Nobody's going to want to rent that room now...

I bet they're going to make a horror movie based on that room...

They entered the room, but no one was there. Only a rope hanging from the ceiling....Dun dun dun!

I bet they're going to make a horror movie based on that room...

They entered the room, but no one was there. Only a rope hanging from the ceiling....Dun dun dun!

Lol, Fireman! :lol:

*doesn't watch horror movies* =/

Who's Jack Nicholson? :mellow:

Only the creepiest guy in show biz

He played the original Joker in the batman movies.

Jack%20nicholson.jpg