Hotel Masu!

Masu

I'm not leaving my valuables here. But anyway, I don't think I'm gonna get hammered anymore. I'm too depressed/pissed.

Few vodkas will fix that.

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to rent a room for two. Though I doubt the other person will actually show.

No prob. I made a special room for "us" too. (not me and you, me and you know who) But she got a private suite so i cant bother her.

No prob. I made a special room for "us" too. (not me and you, me and you know who) But she got a private suite so i cant bother her.

Ah. Well, I'll stick with what I got just in case she decides to show up. And so I could stare at her bed while playing sad music like those movies.

Ah. Well, I'll stick with what I got just in case she decides to show up. And so I could stare at her bed while playing sad music like those movies.

---___---..*gives bianchi the key*

MaSu~ Need a room... Fox and I... *hic* Pleease...

Do you need a room with a bed suited for......"action?" I must know so i can give you the appropriate room.

Do you need a room with a bed suited for......"action?" I must know so i can give you the appropriate room.

You're so smart! I LOVE action movies! Ha*hic*ha!

remind me to kill you when I get up (just joking)

Well anyway's the floor is nice, I cold sleep on rocks as feel refreshed.

MaSu.....hey...i wanted to say sorry for...the falcon punch to the kidney and the falcon kick to the solar plexus...can i stay here? I have around $143,756 that i managed to steal from Fireman. Can I have a nice room?

Don't push it.....

MaSu.....hey...i wanted to say sorry for...the falcon punch to the kidney and the falcon kick to the solar plexus...can i stay here? I have around $143,756 that i managed to steal from Fireman. Can I have a nice room?

Sure thing. *prepares a private king sized suite*

Yes then! MaSu, foom for act*hic*shun pleease~!

<_< .......alright. *gives raven a key*......its on the top floor so......dont be too rough. Serene's room is right below. Dont keep him up with your "music" *slips raven a......"sock"*

<_< .......alright. *gives raven a key*......its on the top floor so......dont be too rough. Serene's room is right below. Dont keep him up with your "music" *slips raven a......"sock"*

Oh, don't worry we'll turn the volume down.

Oh, don't worry we'll turn the volume down.

YOU are the one who will need to turn the volume down.....i think raven can control his.

I've slept threw worse, I'll be fine

YOU are the one who will need to turn the volume down.....i think raven can control his.

You mean we're not watching the same movie? Ugh, I'm too drunk to know what you're saying!