Hotel Masu!

Masu

So it's seven stars?

Alright, I'm staying. If the hotel and staff don't live up to my expectations...I will kill you all...

Yes, I would like a room, Masu.

Alright! Sorry i was out with my friends but,

How many nights shall you be staying? Would you like room service? 1 Kingsize bed or 2 queen sizes? Would you like early morning breakfast? We have free satelite and the latest gen consoles in the room along with a laptop and wireless internet so if need be you can get work done or just surf serenes!!!

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i already spent a night in paris.... so why not?

And how many nights will you be here? What services would you like?

I want the best room, beds and services available.

So what princess got. 4 nights, private suite with jacuzzi, any time room service, free hot breakfast every morning, PS3 360 and Wii bundle with laptop and wifi internet. Waterbeds are optional.

And how many nights will you be here? What services would you like?

So what princess got. 4 nights, private suite with jacuzzi, any time room service, free hot breakfast every morning, PS3 360 and Wii bundle with laptop and wifi internet. Waterbeds are optional.

um why not 2; and all I require is a king size bed and three of your finest concubines!

I'll be staying for more than four nights, mind you. The pay will be well...

oh i am honored!

um why not 2; and all I require is a king size bed and three of your finest concubines!

About the concubines.......they arent serenes users....but they're hot and STD free! *sends in FOUR women*

Only the best at hotel Masu! We fulfill any request that we can!

Alright! Sorry i was out with my friends but,

How many nights shall you be staying? Would you like room service? 1 Kingsize bed or 2 queen sizes? Would you like early morning breakfast? We have free satelite and the latest gen consoles in the room along with a laptop and wireless internet so if need be you can get work done or just surf serenes!!!

One week, 1 king size bed please, no room service for now. Hold on, let me get my credit card.

I need a room. can you give me one?

Sure. How many nights? What services?

I just require the floor and a something to rest my head on, thank you

I would never do that to a friend. Heres a free room. Its just a queen size bed with a wii though. This is the best you get for free.

One week, 1 king size bed please, no room service for now. Hold on, let me get my credit card.

I see. Well if you ever need service just dial 00 on the phone!

I want a room big enough for sleep overs!

Ohoooo......a highroller...........usaM! GET THE UBER EPIC PARTY ROOM READY! IM GETTING IN ON THIS!

Sure. How many nights? What services?

I would never do that to a friend. Heres a free room. Its just a queen size bed with a wii though. This is the best you get for free.

*sigh* I'll take the room but I won't be using the bed.

*sigh* I'll take the room but I won't be using the bed.

Uhhh okay. I'll just give you a room with VERY soft and fluffy carpet floor. And a very nice pillow and blanket.

oh i am honored!

About the concubines.......they arent serenes users....but they're hot and STD free! *sends in FOUR women*

Only the best at hotel Masu! We fulfill any request that we can!

nice; usually only the 8-star hotels have harems! I look foward to this!

Uhhh okay. I'll just give you a room with VERY soft and fluffy carpet floor. And a very nice pillow and blanket.

alright, *goes to sleep, is at piece*

No, not piece, PEACE.

Also, I'm paying for all guests. Yay.

WHOAH! Thank you very much for your generosity!